PART 5

Previously  on Chapter 4 (part 2): After the whole situation teams started to leave one by one, until team 7 was the only one left.

Now On "When I Met You'

It took three hours for team 7 to meet their sensei but let us talk about what happened in the span of those three hours.

When only Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto remained they waited......and waited. Sasuke sat there brooding, Sakura fan-girling, and Naruto restless. Minuets later Naruto had enough.

"Ugh! What is taking him so long! Naruto said body shaking in frustration. Hehe....how about a little prank? Again Naruto said but with a menacing smile. He then took an eraser from the chalk board and placed it between the door to the classroom. Sakura barely made a move to stop him And Sasuke just looking indifferent but spoke internally 'do you really think that would work? Our sensei is a jounin.'.

Then he waited some more, Naruto I mean,  believing his plan would work. Their sensei then walked in and the eraser fell on top of his head and you could hear Naruto's hysterical laughter. The first words their sensei said to them was "My first impression of this group is..... your a bunch of idiots. Meet me on the roof."

Sasuke and Naruto were the first to make a move leaving Sakura behind as she scurried after them.

~Time Skip~

There team 7 sit on the roof with their sensei in front of them. Their sensei spoke first "Introduce your selves on at a time." Next person to speak was Sakura "But sensei what are we supposed to say?" "Like things you like, things you hate,dreams for the future." "We talk tell us about you so we can see how it's supposed to work." "I'm Kakashi Hatake things I like and things I hate I don't feel like telling you that, my dreams for the future? I never really thought about it. As for my hobbies-" He was cut off by Sakura, "Well that was useless he only told us his name" "Okay your turn." 

"Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei bought me at the Ichiraku noodle shop. I hate having to wait the three minuets for my ramen to be ready and my future dream is to become the greatest hokage!" Next to introduce themselves is Sakura "I'm Sakura Haruno I like- I mean the person I like is- um, she blushes and glances at Sasuke, my dream for the future is, she glances at Sasuke again" Kakashi asks "What do you hate?" "Naruto and Ino-pig!" She replied still bushing thinking of Sasuke. 

Kakashi speaking internally 'Girls her age are more interested in boys' He then spoke aloud "Last one." "My name is Sasuke Uchiha and I don't particularly like anything and I don't have a dream because it will become a reality, I will restore my clan and destroy a certain someone." As he's saying this Naruto is thinking 'I hope he doesn't mean me'.

Kakashi then explains the bell test.

(A/N I am very sorry to say that I am too lazy to write out the entire bell test even just a little bit)

~Time Skip~ 

After the completed bell test the team went through many d-rank mission, such as walking dogs which Naruto totally failed after picking the biggest dog to out do Sasuke, picking weeds Naruto sucks at that to, and tried to catch a cat who was very agile( the whole team failed that one) Though she was eventually caught. 

Right after catching Tora, the cat, and gathering  a lot of scratches along the way Naruto finally said what was on his mind. "Jiji I'm tired of d-ranked missions! Can't we have a c-rank already"  Some few minuets of silence later the third hokage asks Kakashi "Do you think they're ready?" Kakashi takes a moment to look at his team and decided "Yes, I think they're ready." "Alright then. Bring the client in, this is Tazuna (A/N: for got his last name, did they even say is last name?) team 7 you are to protect this bridge builder on his way home to finish a bridge."

Tazuna spoke (A/N: I'm going off memory)"what is this? I asked for protection not some idiot with a bright colored jump suit, a bubble gum bitch(A/N: sorry couldn't help it), a emo kid, and just one jounin." Naruto then tries to jump on him. "Now, now Naruto we don't harm our clients." Said Kakashi.

Hello my little ninjas' how are you? Please be honest and give me feed back on how I can do better. I do hope you liked this chapter. I plan on having the whole c-rank mission in the next chapter and don't worry you will be seeing more of Madara. 

Sincerely,

Written_Creature

792 Words