Graduation Pt2

"Take the cap and gown off, we need a picture", Jules says.

"Okay".

I unzip my gown and toss it to the side with my cap, hoping it landed on a bleacher. My blue dress is exposed to the public and so is Jules's purple one. It's longer and has sparkles, it's cute and it fits her. I sit my purse to the side.

"Biiiitch", she mumbled to me.

"What?".

"You look like a bad bitch", she compliments.

"Thank you. You look beautiful as well", I respond.

She does. She doesn't look like a bad bitch, nor ugly. She's simply beautiful. There's tears in her eyes.

"Stop", she says.

We turn to her brother and mother for a picture. We both have a smile on our faces. I see her look pass me, my stomach drops as I feel a pair of eyes on me. My father and brother walk up to me, behind them are my sister and dad's girlfriend.

"Congratulations ", my father says.

His smile has finally shown after a few years.

"Thanks", I say.

My brother and sister have the biggest smiles on their faces. My sister has a sign with my name on it. I chuckle because she can be adorable. I put my cap and gown back on, but don't zipper it. My father takes pictures of me and the others, then Kim with me and the others.

The eyes are still on me, I glance around. I pick up my purse and put it over my shoulder, the chain piece cools my shoulder from the heat.

"It's Roman staring if that's what you're wondering", Jules whispers in my ear.

"I figured", I mumble.

I look to my far right and there he is. My heart sinks in my chest. He really came, I cannot believe it. In the same hand as his watch, there's a small bouquet of red roses and sunflowers. That's a wonderful combination and my favorite.

After talking with my family, I turn to him fully. A smile forms on my face, my vision is blurred by tears. I wipe them before they drop and sigh with relief. I walk up to him with a small grin. His eyes are still on mine and he's still smiling like he's proud of me.

"Hi", I say.

"Hey", he says.

"Thank you for coming".

"It was nothing, I thought I'd come see you walk across the stage", he tells me.

My smile stays on my face.

"These are yours", he says.

I take the flowers and chuckle.

"Thank you so much ", I say.

He's so sweet.

"You look really nice, I've seen that dress before but it really suits you", he says.

"Thank you Roman", I say.

"Not trying to be creepy or anything. You look pretty", he says.

"Yeah thanks" I say, " You're fine".

Very..

"You look nice too" I respond.

Now that I can see the full fit, he looks nice when he dresses casual. I can see his shoes now, he's wearing black and white Jordan's. His shoulders are more broad than I really thought at first. Then again, I've seen his shoulders exposed. A regular tee is nothing compared to what I've already seen.