To Watch The Bad Girl Fall

2 Years Ago..

"Bye empty house" That's always the first thing I mutter before walking out of the door to go to school. I hopped onto my 1998 Harley Davidson. My bike was black with red flames on it. I love my bike with all I had, which wasn't much.

I was wearing tight black skinny jeans with a red tank top with skull lace on the front and only lace on the back. I had on my favorite black leather jacket to top it all off. My hair was on one side of my head and looked like flames. I have auburn brown hair on the top half of my head and it go's lighter until the tips of my hair, which are blond. I put bright red lipstick on before I left. My eyes change colors depending on what I'm wearing. Like right now, they were probably a red-ish brown. 

I was on my way to school when I notice I'm being followed by a cop. I pulled into my normal parking space and got off my bike. Everything was normal until I got to the lunch room.

-------------------

By lunch time I was seated with my best friends. Drake, Maddy, and Connor. We just finished eating when 5 police officers walk in with their hands on their hips. Everybody was on the ground already hiding from the guns, except me. I knew it was coming.

"Nichole Daniels hands behind your head and get on the ground!" the officer in the front yelled. I wasn't scared this time. So me being me made a smart ass comment.

"Jeez Davey chill out, no need to scream at me." I chuckle. He's turning red from anger now and marches up behind me to handcuff me. He puts them on way to tight and drags me to me feet with his nails digging into my skin.

"Easy there Davey wouldn't want you to get hurt now." He looks at me with a mixture of fear and confidence in his eyes. Sad how he can look at me in fear, really.

"You wouldn't hurt a cop, now would you Nikki?" Last straw right there.

"Can't say I didn't warn you." With that I lift me cuffed hands and hit him under the chin and then I turn around and kick him in the chest with my boots.

I got tackled and stuffed into the back of the car before I could get another hit on him.

I was in Davey's car and he wouldn't even look at me. I didn't mean to do what I did, but I guess people don't like my story. 

"Davey! We aren't five! Just answer me." I screamed. I saw him flinch and he looked at me in the rear view mirror before saying

"No, Nick. We definitely aren't five anymore." He all, but whispered. You could see the disappointment in his eyes easily. If I was being perfectly honest, it scared me.

You see, Dave was in a way my brother. My mom and dad divorced and left the house. They both had stuff there, they just didn't live there. Dave decided to take me under his wing when I was 14. I haven't had a family for eight years. Yep, that means I was left to fend for myself ever since I was six. 

I use to spend the money I got sent from them on groceries and maybe a little ice cream here or there. I got weird looks from people, but who wouldn't give a little kid a weird look when there shopping without there moms. At that age I should have been buying dollies and begging for cookies. I didn't get that. Instead I got money every two weeks and Dave when I turned fourteen.

Not to sound ungrateful, beacuse I am grateful for Dave. Its just he deserved better then me. He took care of a broken girl with nothing left, and now he has to take that same girl to prison. I wonder if anyone will ever visit me..?

-----------------------------

Now..

I'm in the clothes I got arrested in and am trying to call my old friends. No one visited me, not even my parents. I was 16 when I went in and now am 18. I'm walking down the street when he answers.