Meetings and Greetings

"Get up Nicole." I heard a deep voice rumble through my sleep filled haze. I grumbled under my breath and turned my head to the side to see Taylor giving me a blank stare. 

"Why? Can't you just carry me out Romeo?" I saw surprise in his eyes and a pink tint to his cheeks. I smirked when he looked away. 

"How cute, a cop blushing." He grumbled something about delinquents before standing up from his seat to grab his bags. That ass, couldn't even grab my bags.

I got up and reached to grab my bags when a hand smacked me in the ass. I turned around and kicked the guy in the side of the face before turning back around to grab my bags. 

"Feisty. Why don't you meet up with me by the bathrooms?"

"Why don't you walk away, before I do something drastic to your not so pretty face?" I questioned with a smirk and he looked at me in distaste, before walking away. 

I was walking off the plane and spotted Taylor by a family. There was five boys and a baby. A man and a women were next to them. They look way to perky and expensive for my taste. I stood up straighter and with a blank look walked up to them. 

"Aww you must be Nicole. It is so nice to meet you!" The women I'm guessing is the mom spoke up. I didn't reply, just stared at the women and raised an eyebrow. She had light blond hair and hazel eyes. She was pretty, to say the least.

"Oh-kay, well let's go get you two settled in." The man spoke. Again I didn't reply, just stared. He had slight stubble on his chin and brown hair with grey eyes. 

"Oh wait dear! We didn't introduce ourselves! I'm Leena and this is my husband Greg." The woman,  Leena, stated. 

"Hi, I'm James. I'm 10." He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was shorter than me by a lot.

"Liam. 13." He looked like his mom. Light blond hair and hazel eyes.

"I'm Josh, and I am 15." He had brown hair and blue eyes.

"Derek. I am-uh.." He trailed off and I knew exactly how old he was. I tilted my head and studied him. With his dirty blond hair and grey eyes, he looked worried.

"Your 16." I stated and I flinched at the age. I pushed back memories, that tried to re-surface.

"Um, yeah. How'd you know?" He seemed curious, but I just shook my head and look at the last guy.

"Joey, 17, and very protective of my siblings." I stared at him and tilted my head to the side. Green eyes, blond hair, muscular, he was cute.

"I respect that." I stated. It wasn't a lie. He reminded me of Davey. Except Davey wasn't my family, never would be.

"Um.. This is little Sarah." Leena said. She was sleeping in her mothers arms and I felt my heart break. I never had that. My mother held me once. I was raised by a nanny until she left me too.

"Is that everyone? Can we leave this airport now or do I have to walk back to my home." I sneered the last word and they looked at me in shock.  With that said, we made our way to a limo.

"A limo, really?" I laughed dryly. I'm used to money, but this crap? Hell no.

"Yes, a limo." Greg said. I didn't trust him. He gave off bad vibes, I didn't like.

We all climbed in and Taylor made sure to sit across from me. Really? I mean, why would I pull something in a limo? No escape plan, unless I jump out of the damn car. It could be like the movies. When the car explodes after I jump out. I was to busy in my thoughts to notice I was asked a question.