Surprise Surprise

I never liked walking in the dark. It was always a fear of mine, but now I don't mind it all that much. In a way it calms me down.

I was almost to Twinkle Street where I am to meet up with a few people. I've known them for a while now and they all decided to visit me. My past just won't leave me alone.

I've gotten a few calls from them since I moved here, but this is the first time I am actually meeting them.

I turned onto Twinkle Street just as I heard a gun shot fire near the park. I bolted towards the park and saw them messing around.

"You guys are going to end up killing each other one day." I stated nonchalantly

"Nikki! Its been to long." Kim, one of my closer friends, said.

"Hey Kim. I see you all didn't have time to visit me." my shoulders shrugged as I looked at all the familiar and unfamiliar faces.

"Oh I know I feel bad. We all feel really bad."

"Cut the crap where is he and who are they and why are you all staring at me?"

"I'm right here. They are new. They are staring at you because, well, you're a legend." Logan, my 'friend' stated.

"That answered some of my questions. What do want from me." my blood was boiling just remembering what he did. What he had me do.

I'll explain. I first met Logan at a get together. Not a party, but a small group of friends hanging out. I got invited by Tommy.

Logan talked to me and we became friends really good friends. I was naive back then.

He soon introduced me to a group of about 15 people and they were crazy. They wanted me to join the group and I asked Tommy if I should. He told me no and I didn't listen. I didn't want to listen

They began by daring me to do a bunch of stupid things like climb a tree to the top and jump to another tree. Things like that.

Then it started getting more and more difficult. Everyone started cheering me on because I wouldn't give up and I always did what they asked.

They told me to hurt Tommy in some way and that's when I knew I was in too deep, so they took matters into their own hands. They did a damn fine job of it to.

So all in all I never wanted to see them again. Ever.

"Look Nick I know we took it to far, but you can't get out of the group. You know that." he said with excitement flaring in his eyes.

"Or what? What are you going to do?" my statement was filled with venom

"I'll take away the thing you care about most." his voice deepened and came out more like a threat.

"What is it you think I care about? What can you take away from me? You can't take anything away from someone when they don't have anything or anyone." I raised my eyebrow and smirked.

"I don't know yet Nikki, but I do know you. I know you push the people you care about away, so who exactly have you been pushing away, Nikki?" he looked me straight in the eye, before smirking and tilting his head down to stare at me.

"I push everyone away. That statement says nothing about me Logan dearest." I winked at him before turning away from him.

"You can't get out Nick! I'll always be there to remind you of him-

I cut him off with a glare before walking away. I felt fingers curl around my upper arm and with a swift kick I kicked the person in the head.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me." Kim had wide eyes and everyone was still.