Chapter 2

>.< Don't hate me for the late update!!! I've been.....busy...?

.....

-hides under table- Okay, so maybe I ran out of inspiration. ANYWAYS, it's thanks to a comment on my earlier chapters demanding an update that you have this so...voila! 

READ ON FANS :)

***

My head spun as Dosoro smiled at me with pity, almost as if he knew what I was thinking. 

"A godd-goddess?" I stuttered, "Me? Luna? Well, that just can't be! I'm in no way fit for that." I blushed modestly, knowing that all I had done in the human life that was mine was be a nerd, and how does that make me fit for this?

He chuckled at me and replied, "My dear, you don't even know your assignment, and your talents aren't based on achievements you made as a human, rather the person you are inside, the person you are meant to be."

I smiled at that, knowing for once justice would be served, but this is Heaven after all. Right? Curious, I replied, 

"This is Heaven, you say?" I said cautiously, not wanting to be tricked. Even if I was in Heaven, this man before me appeared human, and after my death, which I only vaguely remembered, I was untrusting of humans. Once again his booming voice shocked me and I lifted my face to his again.

"My, my Luna, you really are such a human, but I hope you won't stay that way.' I looked at him puzzled, it was almost as if he was reading my thoughts...."I am." He startled me again and I looked him in the eye, with my eyes narrowed, to see him chuckling. He seemed to find me very amusing. 

A sharp pain suddenly made my head throb and I fell to the floor with a cry. I looked up with tear filled eyes and glance fearfully up at Dosoro. His smile slipped off his face and a frown of pity took it's place on his perfectly sculpted face as he saw the pain in my eyes.

A knowing tone slipped into his voice as he said, "You're getting memory back of your death, and you'll also experience the pain. Considering how you died, this will amazingly hard. If we believed you could not handle it, however, you would not be experiencing it." He said with little strength, a hint of guilt sinking into his voice and as images beyond cruel of my death flashed through my mind, I realized why. My death was gruesome and horrendously painful. To experience it once was beyond cruel. Twice was unbearable.

This was some kind of test, and I knew that. Would I be able to pass?

Did I want to?

***

So, I hoped you liked it, and I'm sorry for the length, I know it's really short but I shall update more often, I swear! 

Goodbye my lovely fans, and continue to stay devot and read my works! Thanks~

Sincerely,

Sapphire