37

Tommy suddenly stopped drinking coke and started drinking energy drinks a lot. He drinks them everywhere and at any time. The energy drinks help him a lot more with his low blood pressure(Idk if it does).

Tommy now streams a lot more at night for like 2-3 hours. People are saying that he should stop. He tells them no and says that he didn't sleep for a week straight and he's completely fine.

So Wilbur comes to his home and forces Tommy to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

*Loud knocking sounds* "Who the fuck-" Tommy opened the door and saw Wilbur. "Go to sleep Tommy or I will force you," He said with no emotion. "No. I am not tired" Tommy replied. "And how did you get inside the house?" Tommy continued. "Shut. Child. Go to sleep now." Wilbur picked Tommy up bridal style and threw him on the bed. "Now," He said. "Hmph. No!" Tommy was tired but didn't want to go to sleep.

"Okay then" Wilbur laid next to Tommy putting his hand around Tommy protectively. "Wilburr" "Shut up child. Sleep" Wilbur said. "I am not a child!" Tommy shouted. But Wilbur didn't hear that. He was already asleep. Tommy rolled his eyes. He tried getting out of Wilbur's tight grasp but it didn't work. He soon gave up and fell asleep a few minutes later.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short

Hope you enjoyed tho

Love you all

Byeeee