Prologue

"From which i die, may i return in years time, to see you once more."

Lollipop finished, and looked to Flower. She saw the Flower was sleeping, leaning on her. She smiled and put the book down. She carefully took Flower's head off her arm and laid her in bed. Flower was a heavy sleeper, and Lollipop always wondered what would make Flower wake up in a deep sleep. It seemed difficult to find the answer, so she left it to nothing. It seemed nothing but her cries of anguish could wake her.

Lollipop walked to the window, the city was a deep blue and the sun was almost gone. She closed the red curtains and turned around. She never took the time to adore how cozy the apartment was. It was a nice tint of blue on white, a tv in front of the bed, and a kitchen next to the bathroom. She liked it, but she would give it all away to save Flower, even if it meant going broke and living on the streets.

Lollipop got up and turned the light off, and walked back to the bed. She had no idea what the next day would bring, but she would see when she woke.

(Warning, this series contains acts of violence, blood, and other mature themes

(Warning, this series contains acts of violence, blood, and other mature themes. You've been warned)