Chapter 4, living dead girl

"All our warriors are here Taco." Lollipop said.

"Good! Now we just need to wait a few minutes for the portal to open. I'll get news as soon as it's going to open!"

"Gotcha."
Taco looked ambitious. She slid down the stairs and once she reached the bottom, she sat up with her little camera. This was to record once any movement was detected. Maybe she could see something cool.
"Ok taco, the portal will open in just a few seconds, tell them quickly!"

Taco ran up a few steps, and yelled, "its opening!"
They had set up a system where 5 people would stand in the stairs, and one would tell the other a message, and they would tell the other until they got to the top, for the troops to go down.
After a bit, many steps began approaching. The portal sputtered and shot to life. It's purple aura filling the room. One by one, they got into the portal, to a new realm they never would have guessed, would have been so vile.
They poured into a realm of darkness. The floor was a black stone, a large castle of hard rock was in front of them. Once the portal closed, evil leafy teleported in front of them. Cookbook was in a state of shock, the eyes are like the ones he saw in his dream. Four eyes, and skin as red as roses.
Warriors flooded besides him from over the walls, four at the top had wings, to pick off attackers like vultures. Most warriors on foot had spears, swords and axes. Nothing the overworld can't handle.
"Wise of choices to come here. Especially for you. And who is that I see over there?"
Evil leafy lifted his hand and red magic flew around it. Cookbooks began to levitate to evil leafy. He panicked and tried to stop this magic field, but was unsuccessful.
A flashbang with wings like dragons, lifted and dove down to cookbook, grabbed him from evil leafy's grasp and took him up to the wall. He sat down and held him to the stone.
"Give him back!" taco yelled.

"If you can defeat my soldiers in battle, maybe I will." Evil leafy's voice was slithery like a snake, and as sharp as stone. The controlled warriors rushed forward, and to defend their place, they fought back. The battle was ruthless, and blood was shed everywhere.
Taco and Woody stood side by side, book was risking his life for a battle that was unnecessary. Book was in the middle, cutting and slashing his way though. They never expected to have so many warriors on evil leafy's side. Woody had both his eye patches off. It was no secret now that he could see, so he decided not to hide it, even if he was battling the one who gave him his eyes again.
Woody looked at Evil leafy, who pointed to him. A dream catcher swooped down to him, and showed its claws. It latched onto his head, and lifted him up. Taco turned quickly, and shot it. Its wing blew off, and it fell head first into the hard ground.
Another one, a lighter, swooped down and grabbed woody. He flew him up to the wall, and flew to the window at the top of the castle. He was thrown in, and the window closed shut. A fork and scythe jumped onto the wall and dove to the taco. Taco ducked and shot at them. They flew around like plicanes, being an annoying nuisance.
Taco pulled the trigger of her gun, but it was empty. She threw her gun down, and when one swooped down, she jumped and grabbed onto it. She held on one of its wings, and kicked it. Its wing cracked and snapped, and they both went down. The scythe flew to them, grabbed the fork and climbed back up the wall.
Lollipop jumped from the moshpit of fighting warriors and to taco. Her face was badly scratched up. Lollipop picked her up and sat her to the wall. When taco opened her eyes, she saw lollipop, which had only one of her horns. One side broke off, and her horn was gone. Something must have hit her full force of the head, because she was a little off balance.
"Lollipop? What happened?"

"Your awake! It's not important, flowers will be here in a second.'' As the lollipop said that, the flower tripped out and ran towards them. Two of her petals were now ripped off, and blood spewed from where they were torn. Flower seemed to ignore her severe bleeding, as she sat near taco. Lollipop held a automatic fire, and shot at many in the pile of warriors.
Soon, a black flash bang was thrown in the pile of blood, and a large flash broke the air, causing many not expecting it to panic, and go out of the pile. A lava lamp dashed from the pile and stop next to them. He loaded his gun with a dart that had a red tip. He lived it up to the red leaf, and fired. Evil leafy was off balance and fell to the ground. He turned and tried to do something, but his magic was gone. Taco took the knife from flower's hand and ran full speed, as fast as she could and sliced one of evil leafy's pseudo-eyes. It bleeds like a faucet. He made a ball of energy, knocking everybody on the ground back and down.
Taco skidded across the floor, and evil leafy towered over her. Book blocked him, then Gelatin, Naily, Flower and Lollipop came to her side as well. Evil leafy took out the dart and threw it away. Evil leafy dove and darted around as they began to try and hit him again. Snowball, who was in the fighting ring, picked up the dart in case of emergency. He took a dagger out and sliced at everybody around him, they fell with a slump.
Evil leafy levitated in the air above them.
"Give it up! You're not gonna win, losers!"