Epolouge, this is me

I am cookbook, son of Taco and book. I was the one who killed evil leafy, i may not be in the state to talk about this, but i wanna talk about things you may be wondering.
So what happened to the kids? Well the town all placed a hand in making new schools and daycares.
We have also made new houses, ground apartments and we will start making new restaurants. Since the world has recovered significantly, we had some restraunt owners pay us to add some of their restaurants there. The one place that will always say, is drive-in dinner. Thats where my mom fell asleep, and found woody. If you go to the otherside, theres a drive-in there. My new favorite place has to be the bizarre breaks, its a restaurant, and has a show stage in it! I love going there, my friends also love it there.
Who leads earth now, since all world leaders are dead? Well snowball had went to poltical colladge before, and was most qualified for the job. Theres currently no vice president, so until he finds somebody qualified for it, it will be open.
What's going to change?
Not much. We are trying to make life better than before. Many new people came to seek refuge, and some new ones had been born. And just a few, had a relationship form over, and after the war.
Let's go to somebody, and we'll see how they are doing. Teardrop and Woody had gotten close over time, and they helped in many builds, and they were always the first one to volunteer to help.

The night had just poured in, after the day was sucked out. The bird that chriped began to quiet down, and the crickets began their syphony. Woody and teardrop just finished building a learning center for the town, and they were very tired. They got to their room and sat down. Teardrop laid on her back, still thinking about all the things that happened while she was under evil leafy's control. The things he did, and the things she had to do, was horrible.
"Long day wasn't it?" Woody said, teardrop nodded.

"I havn't asked before but, do you wanna talk about the things you had to do when you where with... evil leafy?"
Teardrop shook her head. If evil leafy's name was mentioned after the war, she would get flashbacks of what happened.
"Well thats ok, i won't force you to."
They both sat up when the doorbell rang. Woody sat up, and walked out, teardrop was around the corner. She saw woody pick up a box, and sat down on the couch. Teardrop walked besides him as he opened the box. There was a red and white scarf, then a note peaked out to them.
Woody turned the note over, and saw what the note said,
"Go to the western bunker at 2106 in one year today. Signed four."
Teardrop took the note and read it, she still couldn't make sense of this. Why was four coming back? They left the box and note, and walked back to their room. They would deal with it later.
Teardrop sat back on the bed, and began to drift off into a unknown plaine. "Goodnight TD." Woody said.

"Goodnight, Woody."