🆃🆆🅾

The first thing I saw as I held my breath was a man, with massive sunglasses- similar to the ones that the lady at the bench the other day had- with fitted grey shirt that imprinted the best worked-out muscles I've ever encountered in my life. Not that I've seen many, I wasn't out much anyways. He has rustled brown hair that made me frown, I'm pretty sure I've seen that somewhere...

The thing is, even if I've seen something before, for a short while, I will forget it. I didn't entrust myself with movies for long, I'm just the type who would get addicted to something relaxing so easily that I would spend every single minute with it. I glanced behind the man, where was the dog? It was then when I noticed there was another women behind him, her arms carrying a boxer-mix puppy. The puppy is also familiar. I scanned the women thoroughly.

A gasp echoed through the entire front counter. I realized it was from the open of my mouth. I mean, who wouldn't be surprised when then encountered the same women twice a day. I fiddled with my fingers nervously, a sign of my panic rising in the bile of my throat. Mr Manning had already quietly excused himself out towards his own thing.

I took another deep breathe, trying to steady my heartbeat. I opened my mouth, then shut it, still looking at the mysterious students. Whoever was so closed up with sunglasses everywhere they go? I felt so nervous, oh dear, what am I to do?

I plastered on a smile, obviously faked before I said, "Hello, may I know if you are the student who signed up for the dog class?"

The man nodded, smiling a movie-worthy smile. Oh my, my heart swirl, I definitely seen this guy before. The women joined him in the shelter, her arms still cuddling the sleeping pup.

"Oh Dodger, do wake up for your class!" She exclaimed, before glancing around the shelter. "Hey I'm Elizabeth Olsen, here with Chris who wouldn't stop barging me to accompany him," She- Elizabeth, or Ms . Olsen as I normally called people- playfully glared at the man- Chris. 

  I was about to- Wait. Did they just mentioned the fact that it was the Elizabeth Olsen, herself? I shook mentally, this was horrifying, I must be mentally insane and wrong that a celebrity- maybe two celebrities inside a normal animal shelter. They must be kidding! I thought they would have personal trainers or something. 

  My voice shook a little as I spoke again. I hope they did not notice that much. I figured that the man was Chris Evans, as in the Chris Evans. I knew that I've seen him somewhere before and I couldn't believe I didn't recognize Elizabeth Olsen herself! Oh my, I mustn't make a fool out of myself.

  "Right, Chris and Ms. Olsen. Let me just finish a job here, then II'll get you right on your lesson," I politely excused myself, my arms dragging the little puppy's cage back into the store room where Ally was with her own golden retriever. "Girl, you wouldn't believe what a panic I got into." I leaned in closer to her, my arms grabbing her shoulders, "Oh my- I'm suppose to tutor Elizabeth Olsen's and Chris Evan's dog ! Holy what am I suppose to do? Can you be with me?" 

  Ally was in surprise, I could tell and I prayed hard that she could be there to support my suffering panic attacks. But to my dismay, she regretfully shook her head. "Oh Bay! That's simply amazing but yet terrifying. I'm sorry , girlfriend, but I promised my mom I would come home and help her with Alvin and the rest. They're awfully naughty to her. I'm sorry, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Just deep breathes," 

  I inhaled one slowly and nod a shaky nod. "O-okay, Ally, I'll see you tomorrow! Wish me luck," With that, I went back to the main room where I spotted Chris laughing to Elizabeth while she bend down and stretched her arms for a puppy inside the cage. The puppy seemed to like her, hopefully she would adopt him, that'll be nice.