🅵🅾🆄🆁

𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓉𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

  I grabbed my house keys and unlocked the door, one arm lifting Benji's cage. Chris stood behind me, insisting on helping me get Benji settled in. Wow. He seemed just as thrilled as I am on getting a new puppy. I used the side of my elbow to push open the front door and stood aside, letting Chris get it before I shut it close. 

  "Where do you think I should have Benji?" I wondered, mostly to myself. Chris, finally, was more helpful than playful. He gave me suggestion on having his cage a little bigger like he had in his house for Dodger. "Perhaps a dog bed beside yours if you would like to have some cuddle time like how old Dodger would love to," 

  Dodger whined and scratched his legs. I giggled. I would make sure that Benji and him be the best of friends. 

  I glanced at the small Pomeranian whom was asleep in the cage and my heart warm to it. I vowed to take care of it with all my heart. He was definitely the dearest and cutest thing ever! I couldn't imagine it's previous owners thinking . Why, everyone must be glad that they had such a cute puppy in their hands, he would make a great companion. 

  "You should make a list on what you should get, check out the supplies Bailey gave you," Chris suggested. He sat down next to me on the sofa and grabbed a cushion. "Want me to help you?" 

  "I mean, if you don't have anything to settle at your house. Then, I suppose you can if you liked. You know you have full permission to hangout as long as you like. I could do some company while Robbie's away with that band of his." 

  Chris chuckled inwardly. "Sounds like you're not a fan of him travelling around all the time," He persisted jokingly. He rubbed Dodger's back as the dog settled down with a grunt. Lazy. 

  I shoved him harder this time. "Uh, he would like their husband all around the world while they're stuck waiting for their new acting script?" I inquired, studying his face closely before laughing. "You wouldn't know, the only companion you have is Dodger here. And I'm his fav." 

  I leaned closer towards the dog. "Am I right?" 

  Chris shook his head. "What about Bailey though? She seemed like a nice girl, nervous yet not like some of the people we met when we enter restaurants and shops," And that , was why I agreed that Chris was a good friend. Someone who has an alike brain as mine. 

  "She is," I agreed quietly. "I'm going to get her to open up to me. I'll contact the owner, Mr Manning?  I have to arrange a section for Benji after all," I told him firmly. 

  "But... I thought the session were from him, Bailey only took over because he was busy or something," Chris pointed out. 

  I glared. "For a very successful actor, Evans, don't you know a thing about communication skills? Easy, you just request for something reasonable and it'll be fine," I stated. Chris shrugged and asked me to help him book a spot too. 

  "How about we look through the things first and then call Mr Manning? Then, we'll call up Scar and get a hangout dinner. To accompany you and to show off to her that I managed to train Dodger to do that," He planned, grabbing the bag of supplies that was provided when adopting a dog from the shelter. 

  I scoffed but agreed. "You want to impress my girlfriend with a trained dog whom you totally did not train?" I teased. Scarlett had just recently broke up with Collin who I scorned of the way he just cheated on her and acted like nothing had happen. I was really fond of Rose, her daughter too and I sometime looked up to her on never giving up and being dismay like some would when someone they thought loved them just left them like that. Maybe someday I'll get a child of my own.