Chapter 2: Konoha Rampage

(Hi there, long time, so see!)

(I have been busy with my Original Novel for half of the year, and finally, after years, my OG novel is done. I would appreciate it if you all could give my Original Novel a visit and Vote?)

(The story is named "Shenlong" on Webnovel and is now complete with more than 1 chapter.)

(Not furder do let's get to the story)

---

Naruto and the others are waiting for a new video to come out, and their faces frown when they see the title.

•Chapter 2: Konoha Rampage•

"So the time has come," Hiruzen said sadly.

"One of the worst Konoha histories," Jiraiya said seriously as the other Konoha Shinobis nodded.

•3 Days Before Kyuubi Atack•

Yuri holds her baby as she says, "Kyo-Chan, do you want to take a bath."

Baby Kyo giggles at her.

Yuri smiled and said, "I will take that as a yes."

"Awww... Kyo-chan is so cute!"  The girls said at the same time.

---

Baby Kyo plays with bubbles and pops the bubbles with a happy face.

"Once again, Kyo-chan is cute! oh, I wonder what Naruto would look like!" Kushina said with a smile as she wanted to know what Naruto would look like in his female form.

"You know I will have some more like you, right, Kaa-chan?" Naruto asks with a smile.

"Well, what I think is not hard to imagine then. It's just Kushina with blonde hair and tan skin... oh, Naruto in this world will be pretty!" Tsunade said with a smile.

Yuri finished washing her new son as she rocked the baby in the air with a smile and said, "There you go, fresh! Not's like your father."

She glares at Kyo's father, who hasn't taken a shower yet, while still lying on the ground reading a book.

"You know that wife, rage is the worst fear of all, right?" Minato whispered to his former best friend.

"I know, and I regret that..." Ryo whispered back to Minato and agreed.

"Do you say something about me, Honey?" Yuri asks her husband as Ryo straight up from his chair and panics.

"No, nothing at all!" Ryo said with a sheepish smile.

"Then why is the screen on pause if you didn't say anything?" Yuri asks with narrow eyes.

"Maybe there is someone else talking?" Naruto asks while tilting his head to the side.

"Maybe..." Yuri said as she looked back at the screen. Ryo made a thankful face at Naruto, and the screen continued playing.

Ryo turned his head and said,  "What? It's still early. It's too cold."

Yuri glared as she said. "I didn't care. After all, Kyo-Chan is just fine with it, and Why You Don't!"

Most of the females in the room sighed and said, "Lazy Male."

That word gives a sweat drop from most of the men in the room.

Ryo sighed as he said in defeat, "Okay."