Chapter 6: The Boy With Ki

---

"Before we start in this chapter, we will react to a boy who possesses Ki like Kyo Uchiha." The Guardian said as the others were shocked.

"What!? Other one!? How?" Jiraiya asks, and the Guardian replies.

"Yes, in this world, there was a secret clan where they didn't possess Chakra at all." 

"Interesting. So that means we will also react to this boy, then?" Madara asks, and he gets interested in Ki's power.

"I think so, and remember, this boy probably has more Ki control because his clan has possessed it for millennia," Hashirama explained.

"Yes, you are correct, Hashirama, but this clan is so well hidden that even his members don't know they possessed Ki." The Guardian explain again.

"Then how?" Mito Uzumaki decides to ask the Guardian.

"The story will Explain it to you." The Guardian explain again.

The other nodded. 

Ryo is interested. He saw the boy once, and his power is far more powerful than him.

---

After Kyo defeat three Bullies, Kyo agrees to walk Hinata to her home. Unfortunately, someone hides behind the tree to observe the situation.

"Kyo Uchiha, huh." A boy said with a grin on his face.

He has a long, wild ponytail, light blue hair, and blue eyes. He also has a red mark across his left eye. He also has multiple scars around his body and face. He is wearing a Rug outfit with a bandage wrap on his left arm and both his legs. The boy seems the same age as Kyo.

"He looks like a homeless or Slave, but I can't deny he looks handsome at age 5..." Anko commented as the other nodded.

"I think he is a slave. Just look at the scar he had." Kurenai replied with sadness.

"So this is the boy with Ki? And he became a slave at such a young age." Tobirama also comments and shakes his head in disapproval.

Sakura remembers a homeless girl asking her for food, and it saddens her.

The boy walks toward the Bullies and wakes them up. The leader of the bullies stands up, the same as the other bullies, and they all catch their breath.

The Bully asks, "W-What do you want!"

The light blue-haired boy smirked, "Oh, I just want to laugh at you guys. HA... HA..."

The second Bullies will not get other humiliation from another brat, "What do you say! Punk!"

"Like I said, HA... HA..." The light blue-haired boy insulted the bullies.

"Man, I like this kid!" Kakashi said with an eye smile as the others laughed.

The third Bullies yell, "That's it! You dead!"

Three of them attack the light-haired boy. But the boy just grins. He blocks the attack he receives from the bullies with ease. The boy counters the punch back, which makes two bullies fall down to their knees and pass out again. The boy pointed his finger at the leader and called the leader with his finger.

Bullies got angry as he yelled, "DON'T LOOK DOWN AT ME PUNK!"

"When are the kids gonna learn?" Tsunade said as she sighed.