Isis

"What's up Jabari" I sang over the phone.

"Nothing much ugly but guess who's coming home" he laughed.

"Who?" I said acting oblivious, it's part of my nature.

"Deez nuts....ha got em" he shouted over the phone while I heard laughing in the background. I really didn't think that was funny.

"Nah I'm kidding but me and my best friend coming and we need a place to stay" he said lowering his tone.

"Who is this best friend...." I say getting curious. He's never really brought a girl home.

"It's a guy named Chresanto" he said chuckling

"Jabari are you gay" I blurted out as he gasped.

"HELL NO" he screamed hurting my ears.

"Just wondering, you really never brought a girl home and you kinda had me thinking" I said walking to the kitchen.

"So you got room? Since I've never been to your house" he questioned

You see my brother is in the marines he' 26 and still ain't married....... Anyways the last time I saw him was when I was moving which was 3 months ago. He always stays at my place when he comes home so I don't know why he always ask but he never brings a friend.

"Yeah I got two rooms Mary is on a 2 month modeling trip in Cancun so I'm all by myself" I say sighing.

"Oh....well that's good enough" he sounded uneasy

"You sure?" I asked looking through the fridge.

"Yeah it's alright baby sis...how's Macy doing" he asked.

"Her name is Mary and I miss her like crazy man but she's good and the modeling thing is booming I can see her a supermodel in a couple years" I say smiling thinking about having a supermodel best friend.

"My bad...Good..good, what about you ugly, how's the boxing going" he said laughing. He does this every time he asks. Lately I've been into boxing and I'm doing really good but my brother always laughing when he mentions it. Like girls can box too. I plan to be professional one day and maybe box with Mayweather .

"It's not funny and I'm doing good getting better everyday..I'll soon be able to fight you and win" I say laughing.

"Baby sis you can get good but not better than me" I can sense him touching his muscles. He's so conceded I swear.

"You don't say...?" I laughed over the phone.

"Anyways baby sis I gotta go, see you in a minute" he said like he was sarcastic.

"Bye" I said as the doorbell rang. I was still on the phone when I opened the door. Behold there Jabari and I'm guessing his friend was standing there.

"JABARI" I screamed jumping to hug him as he came inside.

"ISIS" He said mocking me as he laughed

"You could've told me you were on your way so I could've cleaned up, how did you find my place anyways" I say as I punch his arm.

"OUCH that actually hurt" he winced

"I told you my boxing skills are getting there" I cheesed as he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways I called Macy-" I cut him off

"MARY" I scream

"Chill dang...and she gave me your address" he finished saying then walking around the house.