Elise

"You ready to go" Craig asked.

"Yeah I'm ready" I sighed leaving the hospital room.

I know it's weird but this place felt like home to me even though I don't remember anything that happened before. The nurses were nice and so were the doctors. Me being here for 2 weeks was a battle because no one came to see me but Craig and that kinda hurts.

With all the people working here and helping me out if felt more than just Craig visiting. It felt like they actually liked me and cared for me because I've never felt that before.

The car ride with Craig was awkwardly silent. He told me before we left that his girlfriend would be home and all and he didn't look too happy about it. I know it's not my place to say but if he doesn't like her why is he with her? I mean Craig's a really nice guy even though I can be really rude at times he still stays with me.

No one ever has ever cared for me the way Craig and the people at the hospital did. My past that I can remember has been a little rough. I Thank God he's kept me through all these years that I have experienced. I'm just waiting on that special person and I know he's out there somewhere.

When we pulled up to Craig's house it was a nice little townhouse. I admired the way as soon as he got out of the car people in the neighborhood that were outside greeted him. He must be a friendly person like he was to me because people sure like him. Once we walked in the house it looked so homey and welcoming. I loved the warm autumn colored patterns he had all over his house. He had pictures of his family and I'm guessing his girlfriend who was very pretty.

"I like your house" I smiled and so did he.

"I'm glad you do, My mama put lot of work into it" he said chuckling.

Well that would explain how nice it is.

"Asia!" he shouted as I soon heard a high pitched voice coming from the hallway.

Once "Asia" revealed herself she was extremely pretty. She had a nice body and a very pretty face. I couldn't get over the fact that she was so pretty. Why the hell is Craig mad at her, she's gorgeous!

"Hey babe" she smiled going over rubbing his shoulders while I watched awkwardly. Craig looked emotionless from her affection.

"Asia this is Elise she'll be staying with us for a while" he said finally smiling. I looked at Asia and she had a frown on her face like I was a pile of dirt. I decided to be the bigger person here.

"Hi I'm Elise, I love your home" I said smiling

"That's nice, I decorated it" she finally said after a long pause. I thought Craig's mama did.

"No you didn't my mama did" he chuckled his way to the kitchen. Asia just stood there staring at me for a while as I looked down at my feet feeling uncomfortable.

"So what did you try to do that caught my boyfriends attention that landed you in the hospital" she said rudely.

"Excuse me?"

She rolled her eyes "You heard me"

I sighed "Honestly I don't know" I shrugged sitting down on the couch.

She scoffed "Did I tell you to sit" she growled. Okay now this bitch gonna get the claws I'm done being nice.

"I sat here because I wanted to and if you don't like that then you can go somewhere with that" I growled back.

"Look home wrecker stay out of my way in my house" she said eyeing me

"I'll do what I want when I want and the last time I checked this is Craig's home" I said chuckling.