CHAPTER 2: ESCAPE FROM HOME

I couldn't sleep that night, I was always thinking my biggest dream was to survive with my friends on a deserted island and live together there. There was no school the next day. It was Saturday. We met with our friends in the park at one o'clock tonight, we said, pack your things.I said, "We're going to run away without anyone seeing."I was both afraid and happy. I experienced two emotions at the same time. It was night, the party started, we were getting ready and we were leaving in an hour.Edward:-I'm a little scared, both our mothers and fathers will be very curious about us, I can't do without them, but I want to come with you too. said.I:-Make your decision, we have very little time left, we said either come with us or don't come at all.Edward:"I will come with you," he said. We packed our things and took some money with us and set off. We came to the port by taxi, chartered a small ship from there and told them to take it to the nearest island.They said, "You are very small, what will you do on the island?"We:We said we don't want to answer. We came to a small island. This was not what we wanted, but we had to survive here for a while. We made small little shelters from the branches there. Fortunately, we took a lighter with us to make a fire, it would be very useful. We made our shelters before the evening. We brought a little fruit from the trees there. and there we suppressed our hunger a little bit. We were afraid because it was night. Owls sounded like wolves howling. Everyone went into the small tent-like houses they had made. I couldn't sleep that night. I was very scared. Finally, it was morning. We made some small boat-like things from the pieces of wood there. A little further from this island, a bigger island was visible. We set out for it. There was more material there. Here was the island we wanted.I said, "Friends, I hope you are not afraid. Deep down I was scared too, but I didn't care too much. Byron came up to me and said:-What will we do now? he asked.I:"We will try to survive, I do not know what dangers await us," I said.I said, 'Let's build strong shelters before the evening. Everyone started to build shelter, I made a small but somewhat solid place with the wood I found there. Everyone's shelter was almost next to each other. It was evening, there were more wolves howling here than on the other island. We had to leave this island immediately. Because the wolf voices were getting closer and closer. I felt a little relieved, dawn broke and morning came. I woke up my friends and said:-Friends, we need to leave this island, a lot of wolves passed behind those bushes at night, and I was very scared, this island is full of wolves. No matter how far we go, we must leave this island. I said.We made something bigger than a boat that we could all fit in. We made oars. Our journey had begun...