Big issue underneath whats hidden (2)

They meet in Dawn Winery to talk to Diluc About whats been going on.

"I see, the abyss order is up to something and whatever it is it isnt good." He says Shaking his head.

Aether is sitting on the chair being cleaned up and taken care of by Albedo, "Albedo let me clean your back after your done with Aether" Albedo nods.

Aether keeps quiet, "Aether, you understand we need more information on this?" Says Lumine shaking her head.

"Dont force too much on him, hes probably still scared or nervous from the situation." Says Albedo standing up.

Aether stumbles in his words, "im not even sure, i was just walking with Paimon getting some commissions done, and then I randomly saw a abyss Herald, of course it not meant to be there made me wonder. So i went over to slay it because i thought it wouldnt of been too strong. But boy was i wrong" Aether says putting his hand to his head.

The others are looking at eachother in confusion, "Anyways i went over and when i started fighting it i went flying, thats when you all got to me."

Aethers pov

I say sighing, "lets just..ignore this for today my body hurts too much" i say biting my lip.

Albedo ruffles my hair, you can rest, we need to keep an eye on the situation okay?" He says holding my chin up.

I look at him sad, "you need to get your back cleaned, i say as i pout. He laughs as he removes his shirt. Jean walks over and starts cleaning it.

My face is kinda flustered as he stands shirtless infront of me as Jean cleans his back.

He puts his hand on my hand and grips it tightly, i watch as he smiles lightly at me, he looks in pain id guess he would.

I get a random big spike of pain as i let go and yell, "FUCK ME" I yell as i curl up.

Albedo watches as everyone stops and looks, i keep shaking i stop and sit there clenching my chest.

"A..albedo.." i wimper, he looks down and grabs my hand, once Jean is done and wrapped it he crouches down and hugs me softly.

"Random spike of pain?" He whispers, i nod as he rubs my back softly, he picks me up.

"Anywhere i can put him to rest Diluc?" Albedo says, facing him.

"Sure, ill get one of the maids to take you guys to a room so he can rest." He says to us. Albedo nods and thanks him.

One of the maids get called over, Diluc explains and she bows and takes us to the room.

"Thank you" Albedo says smiling, he smiles. The girl blushes and smiles as she walks away.

I yawn, as i rub into his neck more, he walks in and shuts the door. Albedo places me on the bed.

He pats me as he walks out, i sit there staring into space, i sigh as i lay down.

"I just want to forget everything, this is my fault i got everyone in danger. Ugh why am i so clueless!" I complain as i throw my hands over my face.

I lay there as i lightly start tearing up, i clench my fists as i let go, i relax my body and shake my head.

"What are they even planning..and what do the Abyss want with us" i say as i turn to the side and look out the window.

My eyes widen as i spot an Abyss guy, i sit up as i get off the bed.

He tries to open the door as i sprint out of the room.