Son of the White Deer

Katsuya drives his own car after his hard work at the Police Station, He goes to Shrine to pray rather than go back home with his little brother.

The Detective walks to a Shrine but Nobody is there, before getting a prayer suddenly a Deer show up but it is White, the Appearance is Sika deer, the size of an Elk, and the Antlers are a bit huge, and have long Mane like a horse or a unicorn but the Deer runoff.
"Hey Wait! Why are you running off too!?" Katsuya said
Katsuya running after the White Deer
Into the Forest finding clue why the White Deer is coming from?
He ran and ran to find a White Deer
Until...
A Strange but Beautiful paradise but mist-like surrounding the White Deer cover the body, Katsuya saw the Deer.
Until a Deer is singing to Raccoon Dogs and luring see his beautiful song, Katsuya steps in toward the Deer
"Are You a Deer?" Katsuya asked the Deer
The Deer never reply
The Deer asked Raccoon Dogs to leave whispering
Katsuya and the Deer walked into a magical lake with abnormal and dreamy fish-like creatures that almost look like a Tiny version of Bake-kujira except for the skeletal parts.
The Deer walked through the lake seen the Deer never drowned, Katsuya had never seen a Deer can walk on water before, He performed a Dance-like behavior.

The Water burst over the White Deer and controlled it taking a form of an Asian-style Dragons, The Deer manipulate water once again this time taking a forms of birds flying around near the White Deer, After performing the water dance his began to ask the Detective telepathy to him "Well you mention me well yes I am the White Deer" Deer reply to followed the Detective "Follow Me"
Katsuya walked on water much like the Deer he never drowned.
Both the Katsuya and the White Deer diving deeply into the Water and enter a Dream-like realm with fishes and Sea Serpent-like creatures, both The Deer and the Detective can see underwater without oxygen this water is more spiritual than regular water, The Deer hoofed near the The detective sees a surreal dream-like paradise afterward...
Both the Deer and Katsuya burst out of the Water, before Katsuya left he turned around towards the White Deer and Asked
"Thank You... For this your World"
"Your Welcome Human"
White Deer thou toward the Detective.
His Magical Antlers grow brightly and the same aura appeared surrounding the Deer, almost looking like Starlight, and Aura grows a flower blooming and blowing away like a Wind. The Deer talked the Detective asked to leave somehow
"Well human, I know my knowledge you encounter me from Shrine"
"Who are You?..."
"......"
" Answer me I Don't understand!"
"Well my friend... we will meet again"
The White Deer surround the light and flower petals and tear his eyes with a burst of light.
The Deer is disappeared
Katsuya finding The Deer but his really gone for good.

Meanwhile in the Next Day
Katsuya having coffee in the cafe after what happened
"Is just some type of Dream" Katsuya whispered
Unfortunately, the Raccoon Dog watches a Detective drink and Raccoon Dog runoff.

-The End