°•.°•a promise°•.°•

As y/n mother was sobbing outside of y/n's room the doctor came out, he looked relieved that he was able to save her daughter but also came the sad part, her illness isn't curable.

"I was able to save your daughter but..." the doctor said and turned to y/n and sighed as he wasn't ready to explain the bad part of the situation.

"But what?" Y/n's mother asked as she was worried if it was something bad, overwhelming thoughts began to fill up her head.

"Your daughters illness unfortunately...it isn't curable, her lifespan won't be long...she will have about 15 years to live, I am so sorry..." he said while looking down on the floor.

Immediately broke down even more, she couldn't bare the pain of her daughter having a short lifespan. All hopes that her mother had slowly left her, she was hoping that she could be saved but that wasn't the case at all, she could only be hopeful that her daughter is alive right now and she with her.

Her mother made sure that she would spend all the time she could with y/n before her daughter passes, she made sure that she has a bucket list of all the things she wanted to do before the time comes when her daughter has to leave her side.

As the doctor left the house it started getting dark so y/n's mother stayed with her daughter for the night to make sure nothing happens again and that she gets the rest she needed, after a few minutes she started to doze off then slowly falling asleep, as she was sleeping she was dreaming but it slowly turned into a nightmare, in her nightmare had y/n and she was begging her mom to help her as blood was coming put her mouth, she quickly woke up and looked at her daughter to make sure she was alright, her mother slowly exhaled and smiled knowing she was okay, she took her hand and held it tightly and placed her forehead, she started tearing up knowing that even those her daughter was here with her right now she won't be there forever and it broke her heart knowing that her daughters lifespan is short, all her thoughts head in her head filled up with negative thoughts it overwhelmed her to the point where she tried to think positively but she couldn't, she was too worried for her daughter.

After a rough night for y/n's mother, went downstairs to make some food for her and her daughter, she decided to make an omelette with the dumplings that they made yesterday together before the incident, as her mother was making breakfast y/n woke up and went downstairs to see her mother choking.

"Morning mom" she said while rubbing her eyes

When her mother heard her daughters voice she immediately rushed over to her and hugged her tightly and crying as she was so glad to see her daughter well again.

"Oh honey...I was so worried, are you alright dear, do you feel any pain?" She said while holding her shoulders and staring.

"I'm okay mom, don't worry" she said while reassuring her mother.

As her mother slowly exhaled and smiled, she went back to cooking for her and her daughter, her daughter sat in her seat and waited patiently for her food.

When her mother finished cooking she served the food and they both ate together but her mom wanted to explain what happened to y/n yesterday.

"So...honey, yesterday the doctor told me that y-you have a illness that's no curable...A-and in 15 years you will die...I'm so sorry that it had to be you" her mother couldn't explain the situation she was stuttering and her voice began to crack, it broke her heart to see that her own daughter is slowly dying she started crying, she couldn't handle the pain of her daughter having to leave her mother in 15 years.

Her daughter was shock to hear the news, it felt like her heart shattered to a million pieces knowing that in 15 years she'll die and she won't be able to have the future she wants, y/n hugged her mom she knew how much it hurt her mom knowing that she dying slowly right now.

Y/n promised to herself that she will try to find a lover soon, someone who can protect her and love her even if it won't last forever she still wants to have that experience before dies and leaves this world.

Y/n's pov
I promise to myself that I'll try to find someone who will love and protect me till the day I die.

Y/n's povI promise to myself that I'll try to find someone who will love and protect me till the day I die