CHAPTER 258

Chapter 258: Then I will ask

Jingyue silently sipped tea, and the matter was not related to himself, until suddenly the topic was brought to Jingyue.

"This is the lady of Ning's family? Isn't Nine Emperor brought you in the Queen Mother's birthday?" The long princess Xiao Peibai's mouth was softly smiling and looked at Ning Xiangyuan and said: "This princess remembers, you Is Jing Yue’s friend?”

Ning Xiangyuan interrupted Xiao Peibai's slightly bent-out mouth, but was interrupted by the sudden insertion of Jing Yue: "We are no longer friends."

The words of Jingyue fell, and everyone looked at them. They looked at Jingyue and Ning Xiangyuan with their eyes. The eyes were full of scrutiny.

"Everyone should not guess, Ning Xiangyuan just took advantage of the gap between me and the nine emperors." Jing Yue looked up at Ning Xiangyuan and said: "It is my friend's banner, close to the nine emperors. Uncle should be very simple."

"Jing Yue, Jiu Huangshu did not marry his wife, but took me to a banquet. Why are you so aggressive? We were originally sisters. You will ignore the feelings of the past. Would you be so filthy?" Ning Xiangyuan bites When I bite my lip, I was very wronged and looked at Jing Yue’s opening.

"You don't make this look, I am disgusting." Jing Yue disgusted at the beginning.

"You..." Ning Xiangyuan’s face was white, and everyone looked at the two people who had come to the second to frown. Jingyue’s words are not made out of thin air, but there is no lack of emperor’s empathy, but two It is true that people used to be sisters.

Jing Yue’s sentence is close to the Nine Emperor by her. I am afraid this is true. Otherwise, how could a child who was originally a lecturer be with the Emperor Jiuhuang? I thought that the look of everyone looking at Ning Xiangyuan changed a bit.

"I don't argue with you. If you want to blame me, you might as well ask the Nine Emperors." Ning Xiangyuan took a deep breath and raised his chin and said.

Everyone was surprised when they heard it. Is it true that the Nine Emperor is not in love? Otherwise, how can Ning Xiangyuan say so arrogantly that now Nine Emperor is no longer here, Ning Xiangyuan is naturally not afraid, then What is said in the mouth, gossip is not about her business.

"Okay, then I will ask." Jing Yue looked at such Ning Xiangyuan, and he smiled when he bent his lips.

The people were shocked. When they had not responded, they heard a loud speech: "The long princess is really lively here. The palace is also coming to join in the fun. I don’t know if the princess is welcome." Everyone looked away, Prince Xiao Yuling A jewellery stepped forward.

And after Xiao Yu’s body, it’s actually the nine emperors, Xiao Yu, who are still talking.

"See His Royal Highness Prince, Uncle Nine Emperor." Everyone gotup and saluted. Xiao Yuling waved and let everyone get up. He leaned over to the princess and gave him a small ceremony. Then he sat on the side of the princess, adding a few more on the high. Chairs, Xiao Yu and Xiao Yu Ling are sitting on top of the high position.

"Jing Yue, come to the king." Xiao Yu squinted a face and glanced around, and saw Jing Yue slightly frowning sitting at the bottom, and said to Jing Yue slightly waved his hand.

"Oh..." Jingyue looked at the bureaucrat and apologized to her, and reluctantly walked to the side of Xiao Yu.

"What do you call me to do so in a hurry?" Xiao Yu looked at Jing Yue, and asked the quiet voice of Jing Yue’s hand.

«