CHAPTER 261

Chapter 261: Hit it up! ?

The long princess tea party of the day, Liu Miaoqiu did not go, so I did not know the cause and effect, this listened to the spread of the city well and quickly went to find Ning Xiangyuan.

"Jing Yue, I just sent it out to Xiangyuan House, and your business has just been known." Liu Miaoqiu looked at Jingyue anxiously: "The market rumors that Xiangyuan wants to climb the nine emperors by your name." Bed, is this really true?"

"I went to ask Xiangyuan, I heard her crying hard, and told you that she would put her to death in spite of her sisterhood, forcing her to see her face again. I said it was driven out by her." I have to come to you, but how did it become such a smoky look?" Liu Miaoqiu frowned and looked at Jingyue.

"Ning Xiangyuan said that it is true that these things are all done by me. The rumors in the market are just like that." Jing Yue’s headache screamed at the eyebrows, and such a thing is endless.

"Well, sisters, how... How do you become this look now?" Liu Miaoqiu said in a vaguely unbearable color.

"Some things are not something I can decide." Jing Yue sighed and sighed on the table and repeated the story with Liu Miaoqiu again. She swore to God that she really didn't want to say it, but since they asked, they could not tell her. Right?

After Jing Yue said the end of the matter, Liu Miaoqiu understood this. Compared with the fierce reaction of Shangguan, Liu Miaoqiu’s reaction was too much. It was just a comforting Jing Yue’s heart to go to the heart and suffer from sister betrayal. It seems that Jingyue seems to be dead in minutes.

"East, East!" Just when Jing Yue was talking to Liu Miaoqiu, Shen Yucheng suddenly ran in and panicked and sneaked in, and shocked Jing Yue.

"What's wrong?" Jing Yue frowned and looked at Shen Yucheng.

"East, the following is up!" Shen Yucheng wiped the sweat on his forehead and said: "How can the villain persuade and persuade, and dare not go too far, the guests in the store are scared away."

"Hit up!? Anyone dares to make trouble in the restaurant. Isn't the prestige of the Nine Emperor not enough?!" Jingyue frowned and stood up and looked at Liu Miaoqiu and said, "You sit for a while, I will come." ”

"Wait, I will go with you." Liu Miaoqiu stood up with Jingyue.

"Too dangerous..." Jing Yue was trying to say a word of rejection. He looked at Liu Miaoqiu and looked at himself firmly. It looked like she was going to follow her, and she looked like Liu Miaoqiu. Jing Yue had no choice but to sigh with Liu Miaoqiu.

In the restaurant hall, Jingyue just walked down the stairs and saw the two people fighting together. Jing Yue blinked, one of them was wearing a gray cloth shirt, the sword in his hand was dancing, and the other was wearing gray-blue. The robes are fighting together.

"Hey?" Jing Yue had some doubts and blinked his eyes. The middle-aged man in the gray cloth shirt was not the person he saw last time in Jingyue. He was among the people in the team of the darts. How could he be in this royal city? Fighting people, is it , is it an enemy?

"Let's let... let one let..." The footsteps of the horseshoes outside the restaurant sounded. Jingyue looked at the fight between the two men. The man in the gray shirt had a faint color.

"The officers and men are coming... the officers and men are coming!" The voice of the people outside the restaurant came.