The Idea stuff

I have an idea on the Percy Jackson x HTTYD thing and I hope someone takes it up so yeah. 

Plot:

Percy went on a quest to ask Annabeth's hand in marriage for Athena. When he got back from the quest he saw her making out with another guy. They saw him and ran away. A few weeks after that things have been stolen and placed under Percy's bed.

People start blaming him and shunning him. Things start to get violent and people start hurting Percy verbally and physically. He runs away to his mom's house to find that his mom and Paul are dead. Poseidon flashes in and disowns Percy because he thinks he badmouth him and killed his mortal parents.

Poseidon then takes Percy to Olympus and decides his fate and comes up with casting him into another Universe. The How to Train Your Dragon Universe.

The five gods that believe him give him Their Blessings. Aphrodite's blessing makes him more handsome. Hades' blessing allows him to hide in Shadows. Hestia's blessing gives him power over the hottest fire ever. Apollo's blessing allows him to heal whatever injury. Artemis's blessing allows him to be the perfect hunter.

When he is thrown into the other Universe he is turned into a dragon. He adjusts to Life as a dragon for a couple weeks before coming across hiccup and the gang in the woods and escapes, but follows them back to Berk and when they all land he lands in front of them and scares the shit out of them.

They go to Valka for help on What type of dragon he is. Once they ask her he speaks into their minds scaring them even further, and says something like 'you could've just asked'. But of course the dragons know who he is and just roll their eyes at their riders' stupidity.

They find out he is the 'father to all Night Fury's' and freak out. Drago bludvist makes a rebound and kidnapped toothless..... Dragon-napped?

Whatever, and then they go on a stealth mission with Percy to get him back and They defeat him again creating peace in all of the world. Then Hestia flashes in when Percy is alone and says that he has been proven innocent of all the crimes he has been accused of.

He then says goodbye to hiccup and the others and tells them the truth about him, is turned back into a human takes one look back at Berk and they are gone.

Who betray/ not betray him

Gods: (Zeus, Ares, Hera, Demeter, Dionysus, Athena, Hephaestus, Hermes, Poseidon)

Demigods: ( Almost everyone)

Who don't betray him

Gods:(Aphrodite, Hades, Hestia, Apollo, Artemis)

Demigods: (Grover, Nico, Hazel, Frank, Clarisse)

Why they banish:

Zeus~ Because he to powerful

Ares~Held a grudge for defeating him

Hera~She just a bitch

Demeter~Thinks he traitor and said he hated cereal

Dionysus~Couldn't care less about him

Athena~Thinks he cheated on her daughter

Hephaestus~Blames him for Leo's "death"

Hermes~Afraid of Zeus's wrath

Poseidon~Badmouthed him and killed mortal parents

Demigods~were tricked by Annabitch and Diabolos ( Aphrodite camper Annabitch was kissing)

Why not banish:

Aphrodite~can feel his heartbreak

Hades~can see is he's a good soul

Hestia~can see him through her domain

Apollo~because he's the god of truth

Artemis~because he's the only good male

Demigods~Because they know that he would never do that and his fatal flaw is freaking loyalty.

What type of dragon he is:

Called the Ancient One. Said to be the only one of its kind, and the Father to the Night Fury, scales that are brighter than the moon, wings and tail that have different variations of blue shaded feathers on them with blue stripes. It has never been seen in any dragon species. It is in the Alpha class and can control any type of liquid and can control the earth, and is said to speak into minds. Also is rumored to have once been human but was turned into a dragon.