Chapter 5: The Warrior vs The Giantess!

Laufey Titanborn stared down at the little warrior who much like herself was glowing with overflowing energy. Her eyes burned and overflowed with a golden radiance as she shot out a golden beam of energy from her irises.

It was a technique that she hadn't used for a long time, a technique that took a lot of energy and yet it always ended with her enemies incinerated, until today.

Laufey looked at the man who barely managed to dodge her attack. He was a speck of a man but Laufey couldn't help but have respect for this little insect.

Laufey bent down, putting her hands on her knees. "Tell me little one, what is your name?"

Laufey watched as the warrior lowered his blade

Laufey watched as the warrior lowered his blade. "My name is Brenden Fawcett and I'm the one who will defeat you!" 

The small man rushed forward like a comet of blue light. Laufey smiled as she herself ran at her mite sized opponent. Both screamed out in battle hardened rage as fist met steel.

"BOOM!"

"BOOM!"

A massive explosion of bluish and golden lights erupted in the middle of the colosseum, casing every last person to duck for cover, a shockwave lashed out in all directions.

Laufey only focused on the foe before her as she exchanged clash after clash against him. She would struggle to keep the little man in sight, for one moment he would be running at amazing speeds struggling to stay within her blind spot, and the next he would be running on top of her massive body, using her arms as roads, her shoulders as trampolines, and her long blond hair as ropes to swing on.

The truth of the matter was, was that this fight was ridiculous, in fact standing miles away any ordinary person would see a giantess fighting an invisible opponent, wrecking a city in the process, and yet the massive blows between giantess and man told no lies.

"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!"

Both continued to strike each other landing blow after blow, nonstop!
***
Brenden could feel every bone in his body shrieking from the strain this battle was putting him through.