>:D

'' Mia ,, yoongi Hyung is here! '' Mia rushes to her brother at her mother's call. '' yoongs! how was thewepy? '' yoongi nods with a slight smile.

Mia smiled wider and cling into her leg ,, she was the only person he even if very little he used to verbally opened up to.

_

'' so hyungie you see hoseie hyungie? "
yoongi smiled more and nods
'' yes ''
h

e countinues

'' hoseok hi ''

he giggled a little ,, to him his little sister and mother were his world. nothing could ever beat them.

Mia smiled upon hearing her brother ,, even doe she was just 4 and a half she understood her brothers condition and tried to be as understanding as one could be atleast a 4 year old.

_flashback_

yoongi was sobbing as he sat there waiting for his turn for his session when Hoseok came out of the door and someone else went in.

hoseok first smiling ,waves at yoongi ,, but then..

'' hyung-? '' he rushed towards yoongi and kneels down

'' what's wrong?'' he asks ,, yoongi sniffled and turned his head away. hoseok wanted to cup the others face but ,, he was restricted on being too touchy ,, especially new people/strangers.

yoongi scribbled on his paper and held it towards hoseok.

it was scribbled fast so the handwriting was a little hard to understand ,,

it said

'' flash back don't like ''

hoseok raises his eyebrow and nods

'' i-i understand "

_

yoongi smiled slightly ,, hoseok had waited until his session was over ,, actually hoseok had fallen asleep in the waiting area.

and this honestly melted yoongi's heart ,, he was a little tired as well so he decided to take a small nap.

_

hoseok was now up ,, and yoongi was snoring softly ,, his head softly resting on hoseok's shoulder.

hoseok wanted to caress the other's hair but ,, no he couldn't,, he shouldn't.

_

hoseok ended up softly doing it ,, just for awhile but fortunately yoongi woke up and saw this ,, hoseok gulped and tried pulling away but yoongi closes his eyes and mumbled very quietly and quickly.

'' i like "

_

That was the first time hoseok ever heard yoongi ,, his voice seemed bitter sweet ,, more sweet it was just how deep it was that made it a little bitter.

Hoseok eventually volunteers to drop yoongi home.

_ end of flashback _