Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“That boy looks familiar.” I uttered as I stare at the nerd reading his book in the library.

I leaned the side of my body against the library’s door with both crossed arms and feet.

“Who? Aiden?” Pixie asked beside me.

Aiden. . .

I smirk and chew my gum as I stare at him.

“New target? I’m in. But does he have money though? He looks poor!”

I shook my head and motioned her to step closer to me.

Like a puppy, she stepped closer to me.

“Ah!” She complained when I bang my math book on her head.

The librarian turned to us and raised her brow but I gave her a nod and smirk that she shook her head and shifted her attention back to the book she’s reading.

“You forgot that his twin’s stepmom is the owner of this school, right?” I gave her a smirk.

“Oh! I didn’t know!”

I clicked my tongue and turned back to the nerd.

I’m still a freshman and new to this school but I know a lot about people whom I can use and gain for my own good.

He’s a senior but nah. I can make him my slave.

With one hand holding the grab handle of my bag from behind, I stepped inside the library while chewing my gum.

The librarian sighed loud again, she already know me since in such a short period of time I already made a lot of records here in this school.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get suspended.

“Wussup.” I greeted the nerd and banged my bag on the table he occupied.

The students who were reading their own book turned to me with an annoying look but I gave them a challenging look that they sighed.

I sat infront of this nerd but his eyes remained on the book as if I was a ghost.

“Bookaholic. I hate books.” I said.

He didn’t badge nor turned to me, he acted as if he didn’t hear my words.

I looked at Pixie and motioned her not to sit so she obeyed and sat at the next table while waiting for the right time to attack.

“Hey, nerd.” I clicked my finger infront of him.

He sighed loud but his eyes remained on the book.

I tsk-ed and removed the gum off my mouth to stick it on the book he’s reading.

“What the—?!” He complained and turned to me.

I gave him a smirk and leaned my back on the chair’s backrest.

“Do my assignment.”