Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"Oh my god!" Shouted by the same girl.

I pushed Aiden away from me and looked at the photographer who's jaw was drop while looking at us.

"How was it?" I asked the photographer in a composed voice.

"I . . . I---"

"Very good! The shot is beyond excellent!" Ms. Pro clapped her hands.

I smirked and turned to Aiden who seemed shock too. His lips was parted as if he didn't expect I will really do it.

"So . . . should I take a shot with Ja---"

"I didn't get to take a photo of the kiss." The photographer trailed off.

My jaw dropped. I looked at him with disbelief but he showed me the camera to prove he really didn't.

"What?!" I spat.

"Aiden, kindly do it again." He nodded and went back to his position.

"Zeus!" Aiden complained.

"As if you hated it?" He smirked.

Aiden cleared his throat and looked at me but I avoided my gaze.

"I don't think kissi—"

"Do it! It's prefect for a hot romance! Many viewers might be intrigued by it that'll pique their curiosity. Don't you think?" Ms. Pro asked the director with a smile.

"I do agree." He nodded.

"Do it again!" She seems excited.

"But he's just a second lead." I said in a matter-of-fact.

"Yes! But remember! You have a bed scene with him!" She pointed out.

"Pfft . . ." The photographer held back his laughter.

Aiden glared at him.

I groaned and nodded, showing my impassive look, I stood in front of him while he tilted his head, trying to read my look.

"Position!" The director shouted.

Aiden didn't move, waiting for me to do a thing. I raised my brow and held his nape to pull him closer to me. Breathless, I stared at his face.

Work, Miracle. This is pure work. You're a professional.

Before I could even kiss him, he already cupped my side jaw with his left hand while the other held my waist as he lean in closer to kiss my face. I was caught off guard that my hand with the pistol didn't get to move.

"Not a soft kiss! Pose a passionate one! You're merciless, Aiden! Remember that!" Ms. Pro shouted.

Fuck you a million times, Naomi.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my hand around his nape as my left hand pointed the gun towards his head once again.

A gulp escaped my restraining throat when he opened my mouth more for a passionate one. I tightened my grip on the pistol as I feel the nostalgic feeling of his lips cascading down my veins, sending a shiver I failed to fathom.