61. SOULLESS PET

The kiss is more like a butterfly halting over a rigid rock for a quick minute. His wet lips softly crash against your paralyzed ones, allowing a zillion sparks to flow through your system. Before your brain could register how a real kiss feels he backs away abruptly and you discern a note of hesitation in his breath. He seems to regret what he did, even in that drunk state Mrs Jeon's upbringing domineers his desire. His gaze slowly hoists from your lips to your confused eyes.

It is intoxicated, not just by alcohol, but something more intense, making him look like a possessed beast. His warm palm slides from your hip and rests over the pale wall behind, against which you're leaning like a frail fawn. But his other hand holding your arms over your head resists parting away. With every passing minute, his gaze grows intense and his hold gets firmer, indicating how his patience is wearing thin.

The look on his face has an uncanny resemblance to those desperate devotees who pleads their favourite deities to fulfil their wishes. At the moment he is not the world-renowned singer, not the guy with a truckload of ego, at the moment he is nothing but a poor devotee pleading to you, his favourite goddess to fulfil his wish. To give her consent.

The way he is struggling to resist you makes you sadistic. His sculpted body trembling against yours, his hot breath brushing your face, the bangles crashing beneath his grasp and the sound of the crumbled pieces falling onto the floor, every single detail arouses your dark side. You feel a sadistic pleasure in tormenting him.

An evil smirk dares to tug at the corner of your lips.

He notices it and moves closer, resting his forehead over yours he lets out a deep sigh, "You're enjoying this, ain't you?" he whispers eyes closed.

His hand releases yours and cascades down like a player who lost his final match, it searches for yours and intertwines in the dark. In that blissful tranquillity, you both listen to each other's breath syncing with the rhythm of your hearts like a love song. After a good minute you back away from him, causing him to wake up from his favourite dream.

"Or perhaps you don't want to_" before he could finish his sentence your head tilts and leans towards his neck. A soft yet hot kiss on the crook of his neck makes him swallow the rest of the sentence. The clock strikes twelve and the sound echoes through the foyer.

"Happy birthday Jeon Jungkook" you mumble over his skin and proceed to leave soft butterfly kisses all along his neck and jawline, brutally invading all his senses. It still isn't clear to you whether you're caught inside a forbidden dream. His hypnotic scent intoxicates you even more. Your lips plant a soft kiss on the very corner of his mouth and his alluring lips are waiting in the next spot to collide with yours.

Your lips linger near his lips, trying to tease his urge. But this time he grasps your chin and his desirous lips violently land over the mole beneath your lips. Your eyelids drop down in bliss. "Happy birthday to me" he chuckles softly, his hands' cup your face and one of his thumbs brush your lower lip. You see his face inching closer through half-closed eyes. And the next minute you find yourself kissing a guy for the first-ever time.

His kiss is gentle but demanding, with a fervent urge as if you will dissolve into stardust if he stops. His lips taste like nothing you've ever tasted, his lips taste like lips. No honey. No peaches. Your chest swells with an unknown warmth as he goes deeper and you lean into the kiss. You want to open your eyes and witness the moment to make sure it is real, but all your senses are no more under your control to carry your orders. When your hand collides with his hair, a soft growl escapes his throat and his hands encircle your waist and pulls you even closer. At this point, it is no more just a kiss but a war between lips and tongues.

_

"For how many more years are you planning to abandon your family?" Bang Shi-hyuk's face flushes in rage.