A two way street

Bella POV

Fucking jackass

Needs a stick up his ass

Nosy motherfucker

These are things I wish I could turn around and say to him. He has no right to ask personal questions like that and then declares he hates me. Fucking gorilla.

And me

The idiot who answered the stupid question

Jesus I need to get rid of that habit

But no I'm too nice

Bella don't do this

Bella do this

Bella get me this

Bella Bella fucking Bella

Let me give you a bit of background knowledge

I am the good child. Correction I was the good child, until Anna died and everything went down hill from there.

Whose Anna you're asking?

My dead sister

How did she die?

Honestly I don't think it's any of your fucking business.

It's a touchy subject as you can tell and that moron just has to butt in.

I was snapped back to reality when Cameron called my name

"Bella you forgot this!" holding up a twenty dollar bill in his hand.

I was still furious over his intrusion over my personal life, and before you know I turned around and became the bitch I was known to be

"Hey I saw an ad on our way here, they are having a sale at the gay shop, keep it and buy yourself something cammy." and without waiting for a response I walked into my house.

Slaying idiotic squashes like him just cost me a Jackson, but holy hell was it worth it.

I soon as I stepped in the house regretted it. The squeaks of my shoe brought 150 pound fur on to my now squished body.

God or whatever is up there let me live.

Cameron POV

ouch

That little bitch

I was shocked I couldn't say anything and she walked away with grace.

If I could punch her straight in the jaw I would

But you don't hit girls it's wrong

But you can turn into Christian Grey and give them a pat or two on the behind.

Jesus I wouldn't mind doing that to Bella.

I'm not going to lie Bella is attractive, but not my type.

Yeah not my type

I drove off to practice. Im a boxer you see, I love the sport and the sport loves me.

The gym is like a second home to me, it's owned by Alex's dad. That's the only thing me and Bella have in common, we both agreed that Alex was a meat head.

Bella and me have the same friend group actually, before you get confused let me explain.

Bella and Alex have been friends since diapers
I didn't come into the picture until a couple years later at the age of 10