She Broke

As I woke up, my body ached.

The cool metal bench from the police station downtown wasn't exactly my queen size bed at home you know.

I looked down to examine my crumbled ripped clothes that had been damaged on my run from the carousel into a rose filled garden

Yikes it looked like I had just gotten into a fight with a cat army and I definitely did not win.

I slowly stood up and observed my surroundings.

To my left was Alex my best friend since kindergarten, he had bed head and his brown eyes were shut close due to the bright light in our waiting cell.

Alex reminded me of a giraffe since he stood over 6ft tall with dirty blonde hair covering that big head of his. But don't be fooled just because he had a big head did not mean he was a big thinker.

How much you want to bet I'm in this cell because of him. If I recall correctly he did drag me out of bed at night because he wanted to go on "adventure".

Adventure my ass more like let's go to a kiddy attraction then proceeded to push you into a bush of thorns just so you could get caught by the cops first.

Hmm I'll probably put itching powder on his underwear later.

As I was making up more brilliant ideas on ways to hurt Alex's family jewels there was light snoring to my right and that's when I saw Austin and Jamie one on top of another like some married couple.

Oh I would definitely get a kick out of this later. You see Austin and Jamie were head over heels with each other. The just didn't want to admit it.

Then there was me, plain old Bella. You see I was known as the towns class clown. Always joking around, getting in trouble, and the most classic of them all I pulled hard core slaying pranks.

" Alex Hudson please come to office #232 to collect personal items " announced officer Ryder

and one after another they called Jamie and Austin

I was always the last one to leave the station. But I didn't mind, even though I spend 1/6 of my month at the po po hive I had gotten to know some of the cops.

For example there was Dan.

Dan was a chubby old man with two may I add fine looking twins named Drake and Josh. Iconic I know.

Then there was my favorite cop Detective Felix. That man fit the stereotype of a cop perfectly. Felix always had a coffee and doughnut at hand. This one time arrested me and gave me half of his pink jelly doughnut. Good times good times.

By the time they called my name I had already won 4 bucks from Gary or "Gary the Smasher" as he liked to call him self.

" Bella Green please come to room #232 to collect personal it-" officer Ryder had started but was quickly interrupted but the devil himself Cameron Ryder.

"But dad I don't want to take her home" Cameron complained

" Shut up and sit down Cameron. Will Bella Green please come to room #232 to collect personal items." Officer Ryder rushed out because he knew his obnoxious son would interrupted him if he gave him a chance.

I walked down the hallway to reach my destination while my shoes squeak every-once in a while.

Room 232.

I opened the door only to reveal Cameron and his father talking about tonights football game.

Both men or should I say a boy and a man turned to face me.