Rules

Hello and welcome;

This book is made for people who would like to grow their readership and share their work with more readers out there. You may do so here simply by following a few steps.                                   Just respect the rules and all will be set.

/!\  It is preferable that you finish reading this chapter before starting to follow the rules.

The rules: 

-I don't think I need to say this but if you are rude or disrespectful I will completely ignore/disregard your entry.- 

1- Follow my account and add this book to any of your reading list for updates and visibility.

2- In this promo book, go to the next chapter and fill the form correctly and post it in a comment.                                                                                                                                                                                  ( Make sure to get the genre of your book right and put the right disclaimers that way it will be promoted on the correct list, that is your responsibility).

3-  Once you enter your story, it will be featured in one of my readings lists according to its genre. 

 My reading lists will be updated at least every 3 days, so please  be patiente until your book appears there, if it doesn't make sure you followed all the rules correctly if yes then you may dm me about it, the more people enter their stories the more the lists will grow.

4- In order to stay featured, you will need to pick one book ( that isn't yours) from my readings lists that you're most interested in( they will be separated into genres). Add that book to your reading list, fave their chapters, at the very least read 3 of their chapters  and comment your thoughts about their stories.

( I will check if you add a book from my lists to yours I will also check if you comment on their work). 

Please note that:  once you're featured and if you receive feedback from people  I can not be responsible for what they say.

If you have any questions or you're not sure about something, ask me here or DM me.

See you next chapter :3