His Possession (Part 2)

I am continuing from where we left

Things are gonna spice up now, so get ready with Hobi water and Namjesus ;)

Y/n POV: 

He locked the door behind him and turns to me with a wicked smile on his face. I gulp thinking about what things can he do to me as punishment. I started backing away as he takes predator steps toward me. He has that dangerous expression on his face as if he will eat me alive. 

My steps come to a halt as I have reached the bed. My eyes show panic as I'm trying to find where to run. I try to run towards the washroom but he grabs me by my wrist. Can I be more unlucky?  He spins me around and his face comes dangerously close to mine. I try to free myself from his grip but my eyes are captivated by his. He is staring deep into my soul and I can't seem to move. I am frozen and he is leaning more and more. I close my eyes in anticipation.

Finally, his lips capture mine and he is very gentle at first. He bites my lower lip in an attempt to make me give him access.  I give him access and he explores my mouth. The kiss gets rougher and his grip on my wrist tightens. He breaks the kiss for breath and starts leaving wet kisses all over my neck. I tilt my head giving him more access. 

He grabs another of my wrist and twists it behind my back. He has captured both of my hands behind my back and I am still lost in the pleasure he is giving me. I heard a clicking sound and open my eyes. He smirks at me and my eyes widen in horror to find myself handcuffed. This is cheating!!!  

He throws me on the bed and hovers over me. He uncuffs one of my wrists and I feel relieved. But then, he cuffs me to the bedpost. He does the same with another one. Okay, I am definitely not ready for this... After tying my hands, he ties my legs too. He sits next to where I am tied and stares at me with lust in his eyes. I gulp not knowing what is coming. He leans and whispers in my ear, "Babygirl, you are gonna regret wearing this dress now. Have you seen your face? The punishment has not even started yet..." I already feel myself getting wet at his words. I plead him, "Jungkook-ah, I am sorry. I will never wear this dress again. How can you tie your girlfriend like this? Please Kookie..." I said with a pout. 

He laughs at me and I get confused as to what's so funny. He says, "No baby, these tricks are not gonna work now. I warned you. Did you listen to me? No, right? Then why do you expect me to forgive you when we can have so much fun." He smirks again and I have a look of disappointment. I sigh knowing I can't do anything now. 

He stands up from the bed and starts shuffling in the drawers. He comes up with a blindfold and waits for my reaction. I widen my eyes seeing the blindfold in his hand and plead, "No...no...no not this. How can you be so cruel? At least let me see you please." I request with puppy eyes but fail as he approaches to tie it. 

I wriggle at my place to not let him tie it. He sighs and warns, "You are just gonna make it hard for yourself, kitten." I still didn't listen to him and he suddenly slams his lips on mine roughly. I gave in and he lifts my head to deepen the kiss. He again cheats and ties the blindfold around my head. I whine during the kiss and he breaks it. 

I suddenly feel nervous as I cannot even see now what is happening around me. He slides his hand from my lips to my things giving me goosebumps. The bed shifts as he stands up and leaves the room. I just lay there not knowing what to do. I hear his footsteps coming closer to me and stopping right beside the bed. He suddenly rips off my dress leaving me in my undergarments. I gasp at this sudden move and he again kisses me roughly. 

His hand comes in contact with my breasts. He caresses them but for some reason, his hands are ice cold. Or am I feeling that hot right now?  He plays with my breasts until something very cold is placed inside my bra. I hiss at this sudden coldness. I realize it is ice. I feel it melting and making my bra wet. I whine, "Jungkook, what are you doing?" I feel his breath near my right ear, guessing he is so close to me. I shiver and he speaks, "I am having fun with you, baby. Don't you like it?" He then caresses my inner thigh with his cold hand.