Master

Well, this isn't a request but I wanted to do this. So, here I am! hehe

This will be BDSM too so get ready with hobi water... This chapter has a master-slave relationship kind of thing. If you don't know... The slave has to obey everything his/her master orders to do. Everything has consent and rules for that. They have safe words for the slave's safety. This is a kind of BDSM.

If you feel needy after reading this, not my fault;)

If you are not comfortable with it, please leave.

Oh and this is a Namjoon one-shot...

Y/n POV:

I and Namjoon are now in a relationship for 2 years. We got to know we both were in BDSM, some six months ago. We aren't in any formal master-slave relationship, but we often do that. 

You see, he hasn't let me cum for a week and I am getting frustrated by that. Today, I am gonna break a rule. He won't get to know it anyways as he comes home around 8. It is 6 right now so there isn't any chance of getting caught.  So here I go~

Narrator's POV:

You went into your room and opened your laptop searching for some good porn that can make you cum. You didn't lock the door as there was no one in the house and you locked the main door. You were now on your bed without your bottoms and panties. 

Namjoon's POV:

Finally, I got off work early today. I can go home and have some fun with my Y/n today. I haven't let her cum for a week. I am gonna reward her today. I will surprise her and I already have a spare key to just dash in. Wait for a little, I'm coming home baby~

Y/n POV:

I started the video and it is pretty hot. The slave in the video is getting anal torture. I started fingering myself by inserting a digit in my pussy. I can't help but moan at the feeling. I spread my legs a little more to have good access. I added two more, slowly and started pumping them in and out. I feel myself building up and reaching my high. 

I started doing it faster and rougher. My legs are already shaking. I am moaning too loudly to even hear the moans from the video. I came on my fingers screaming Namjoon's name loudly. I can just see stars twinkling in front of me due to the pleasure I am feeling. 

Just then, I heard the sound of something being thrown on the floor. I immediately snapped my eyes toward the direction where the sound came from. Fuck! Be ready for my funeral... Namjoon was standing there with a not-so-pleased expression on his face. 

Namjoon's POV:

As soon as I got home, I quickly opened the door with the spare keys and went in locking it behind me. I went straight into the kitchen to find Y/n. But, she wasn't there. I drank a glass of water and was about to go keep my bag in my room when I heard weird noises. 

The noises were coming from Y/n's room. As I got nearer, the sounds got clearer. It was Y/n's moans. My eyes went wide when I thought that could she be cheating on me. But then I wanted to see what was happening so I quietly went to her room and peeked through the door. What the fuck is she doing? I clearly told her not to do this...

I stood there and watched her masturbating. Well, she was looking damn sexy... But now, as she broke the rule, she needs to get severely punished. I just waited outside till she came. As soon as she came, I threw my bag on the floor. I am angry. (Nothing's broken guys...) She snapped her head in my direction and looked scared as hell. I find her expressions very funny but I control myself from bursting out laughing.