His Possession (Part 1)

Listen to the song above, "House of Cards" by BTS to make it more realistic.

This is Jeon Jungkook x Y/n one-shot and it includes smut and a little bit of  BDSM.

If you're uncomfortable or underage, leave right away.

And if you want to read then definitely this is your call ;)

Have fun, you naughty people...

Narrator POV:

Today Y/n and Jungkook were going to a party arranged by their colleagues from work. They were getting ready. Jungkook was waiting for her to come down. He heard the clacking of heels and saw her coming down.

His was mouth opened in appreciation. He was shamelessly checking her out until both of their eyes met. Y/n was looking at him the same way. She made her way down and approached him.

 She made her way down and approached him

She said, "You look so handsome, kookie!" He nodded with a smile and said, "You look breathtaking

She said, "You look so handsome, kookie!" He nodded with a smile and said, "You look breathtaking. I am thinking to cancel the party and having some fun tonight." He said with a smirk on his face. He continued, "Don't you think this is a bit revealing. I don't want all the men staring at my beautiful girlfriend. You should wear something else."

Y/n looked at him disappointedly and said, "No, I am not changing!!! And that's the final decision." Jungkook looked at her with a smirk and said, "If I see men around you, then be ready for a hard punishment." Y/n gulped and had a tint of red on her cheeks. 

She immediately took two steps back and Jungkook took his steps toward her until her back hit the table. He caged her by putting both of his arms on the table. He was leaning down and Y/n was leaning backwards. He grabbed her closer by her waist and closed the remaining gap between them. Their lips collided and Y/n closed her eyes. The kiss was not gentle but rather rough. He bit her lip and she whimpered. He got the chance and inserted his tongue in her mouth. Their tongues were fighting for dominance. She finally gave in and let him take control.

Y/n tapped his shoulders signalling that she was out of breath. Jungkook left her mouth after some more few seconds till she was totally breathless. Both of them were catching breaths and Y/n looked at him with a frown on her face. Jungkook asked, " What?" She replied, "You almost killed me. I would have died of the lack of air. Control your hormones."