TPVHCOM Chapter 47: Holography + Entertainment (10) •

Ning Xingzhou knew that this problem could not be avoided, so he simply stopped escaping and planned to make real moves. He opened his mouth, but found that it was impossible to talk about, because even he himself could not accurately define the relationship between him and Lu Yuan.

Let's say they are lovers - but they don't seem to have said anything about being together. Let's say they are friends... But probably no friend will be as close as them, right?

"Is he an ex-boyfriend?" Qi Yuan saw Ning Xingzhou's hesitation, he clearly had a guess in his heart, but he still asked without giving up.

Ning Xingzhou was stunned for a moment - he shook his head, but his tone was a little guilty, "We didn't say anything about being together, it should be... not so."

When Qi Yuan heard the words, a nameless fire surged up in his heart, and he was very happy, "Aren't we together?"

He sneered, half propped up, raised Ning Xingzhou's chin and his fingertips slowly slid across the rosy and full lips, his eyes darkened, "You want to tell me - that although you kiss that guy, even do more intimate things, but you only kept a pure friendship?"

Thinking of Ning Xingzhou's dependent and seductive demeanor last night, he was terribly irritable. No matter how he looks at it, Ning Xingzhou's kissing is too skilled, he doesn't even resist his unruly touch, what is he if he is not a lover?

If Ning Xingzhou admitted it frankly, it would be fine, at least it means that the guy is already in the past , but Ning Xingzhou's current rhetoric and reaction made him feel an indescribable feeling of suffocation.——

It is very likely that Ning Xingzhou met a top-quality scumbag who pretended to be a friend, but did things between lovers. Typically, he doesn't need to be responsible for eating and cleaning, a spicy chicken! The most irritating thing is that Ning Xingzhou seems to still have lingering affections for that scumbag.

This feeling of being used as a substitute to express affection is really bad.

"Well..." Ning Xingzhou carefully observed Qi Yuan's expression, and keenly noticed that the other party was angry. He didn't feel anything at first, but after being summed up by Qi Yuan, he suddenly felt like a bitch.

He thought about it and explained seriously: "I liked him alot, but we didn't make it clear, so I don't think he can be regarded as an ex-boyfriend, but at most an ambiguous object."

His tone was serious and serious, and he didn't look like he was talking about emotional issues, but like he was conducting some academic discussion.

"Do you like each other?" Qi Yuan repeated in a low voice, his heart was bubbling with sourness, he could hardly keep his smirk on his face, and his voice was terribly dry, "If that's the case, what about others?"

Thinking of Lu Yuan, Ning Xingzhou felt stuffy and unhappy. The truth cannot be told, and he can only vaguely but frankly say: "I and he are not from the same world."

His expression was a little regretful and depressed. Literally it was not in the same world. He heard it in Qi Yuan's ears, but deciphered another meaning. I think it was Ning Xingzhou who saw through the scumbag nature of that guy and stopped in time. damaged.

The feeling of suffocation in his heart was inexplicably diluted, Qi Yuan leaned down, looked at Ning Xingzhou with a smile on his lips, and comforted him: "Then forget the past and see more people in the same world, such as—I ."

The distance between the two sides is very close, Ning Xingzhou can even see his own shadow clearly from the light-colored pupils, those focused and passionate eyes seem to contain layers of vortex, wanting to **** him in. Go in general.