Chapter 3

A/N

Hello my little burritos. I have come to you with the 3rd chapy ~~~

~Picture of Dals apartment on the side~

Question for the chapter: how tall are you? I'm 5'3 (so short >.

this chapter will be shorter than the rest because it's just Jamie's first day in Dal's p.o.v

Dal's P.O.V (starting from the beginning of Jamie's first day ^.~)

I woke up hearing my phone buzzing on my night stand. I quickly turned the annoying sound off and did my morning routine.

Shower. Breakfast. brush teeth. School. I never understood why people brushed their teeth then ate breakfast because aren't they just get their teeth dirty again?

Oh well.

I walked through the hall of my empty big apartment because yes I live alone I moved out when I was 16 because of certain family issues I don't like to think about.

I was able to afford my apartment because of my fights, that my trainer at the local gym tony sets up for me. It's not a practical job but it sure as hell makes the money.

I grabbed the keys to my Harley Davidson night rod motorcycle and was out the door.

~~~~~~~~~

About 20 minutes later I was there. As usual everyone was staring at me looking frightened. What a bunch of wimps. Did I mention I hate basically everyone. They're so annoying.

As I was about to go in the school an annoying squeaky voice stopped me. I turned to see Pamela wrapped around my arm. Her boobs on display for everyone to see.

"Hey baby wanna come to my place later? My parents aren't home." she screeched out trying but failing to sound seductive.

I looked at her in disgust "fuck off." With that, I shook her off my arm leaving her their speechless.

Just because I fucked her a couple of times when I was drunk, doesn't mean she has the right to act like my girlfriend or something.

I started walking down the hall when I saw some nerd girl running down the hall and people laughing.

I don't understand people like her. Doesn't she understand that she's embarrassing herself?

She was about to run passed me when I saw that she was pulling some guy along with her.

And he ran straight into me falling on the floor. I was about to snap at him until I saw his face.

He was beautiful. He had blondish brownish hair and gorgeous big brown eyes and he was so tiny. Wait what am I thinking I'm not gay.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw tears in the brim of his eyes. Did he hit the ground that hard?

For some reason my heart felt like it was ripping apart seeing him cry.