Chapter Fourteen

"God you're so beautiful," Lucas said before capturing my lips softly as his fingers trailed gently across my back.

I leaned further into him so that my chest brushed against his own, so that I could feel his heartbeat as well as mine. I wanted more. I needed more. It was too gentle, too soft.

I kissed him back harder and raked my hands through his hair, as I felt him smile against me. His lips were keeping up with mine, slighter harder now, but his fingers were still trailing aimlessly across my back.

I grunted in frustration, but I knew he thought it sounded like a moan and his fingers twitched against my back in acknowledgment. Maybe that's what he needed in order to give me what I was craving.

"You're doing it wrong Luke, she doesn't want to be kissed like that," someone said, a slight humour to their words and they made Lucas pull away from me and he looked to the dark shadow in the corner of the room.

I didn't have to look, I'd recognise that voice anywhere.

"Do you mind Jax? We're kind of busy here," I groaned in frustration.

I went to pull Lucas back to me, back to where his lips were against my own, except he was no longer there and instead Jackson was stood in his place with a smirk across his face.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking around for any sign of where Lucas disappeared to.

"I'm going to kiss you like you want me to, like you need me to, like you deserve to be kissed."

Before the last word had barely left his lips, his fingers wound themselves within my hair and he pulled me roughly against him, consuming my mouth with his own. His fingers knitted against my scalp and as I opened my mouth in a moan, his tongue stroked against mine.

I wasn't thinking about Lucas anymore, I wasn't really thinking about anything. All I knew was how good this felt and how much I wanted this and how my body felt as if it had been engulfed in a fire.

"I need more," I moaned, at least I think it was me who said it. Except it didn't sound like me at all, I sounded intoxicated as if I was drunk on his touch.

"I'll give you everything you want," he grunted as he tore his lips from mine and then his hands moved to my top as he dragged it above my head.

I woke with a gasp, my hand finding my beating heart as the dream disappeared in the early morning light. I stayed there for a minute catching my breath as I replayed the dream over, shaking my head as if I could remove the feeling from my body.

I'd nearly had a sex dream about Jackson. Fuck my life.

One kiss in his stupid kitchen with this stupid boy and now I was dreaming about him.

Abso-freaking-lutely not.

I banished the thoughts from my mind as I looked at the time on my alarm clock. 5:53.

I knew I wasn't going to get back to sleep and frankly I was terrified that my dream would continue from where it had ended and I didn't want Jackson's lips and hands on my body, no matter how good it might have felt the other day. He wasn't in my plan and I wasn't about to change it.

There was only one way of getting my head back in order, I had to go for a run. I threw back my covers, creeping over to my wardrobe to find my running outfit, careful not to wake the rest of the house.

Within minutes I was changed and sweeping my hair into a slick back ponytail before searching my bedside table for my headphones. I pushed them somewhat angrily into my ear, grabbing my phone off the side and crept as silently as I could to the front door.