☆ Chap161/2. Touch.

beware i didn't put any effort or even finish this chapter .. i just needed to post

"eren please touch me" you plead as you pull down on your skirt you wore after leaving the hospital not even a day ago. the surgery went well, you were high on painkilling antibiotics and now you want eren to touch you in different ways possible. you yourself doesn't actually know the reason to why you when him to have sex with you but it was a powerful feeling then the sad heart you own.

dissociation.

dissociation noun
the disconnection or separation of something from something else or the state of being disconnected.

you feel dislocated from your mind. you feel disgusted in your own body, every second you sit and relax you feel an ick about every slim curve of your body. you find it inhumanly impossible for your skin to be attached to your muscle matter if it to be reversed you would've found yourself ripping off your skin. so to barricade the feeling of guilt from the previous day you wanted your boyfriend to force it out by pleasure. 

but he just wasn't giving in. he said to you as much as he wants to it's not good for you. but then you plead just don't go too hard. he then replied again to your puppy eyes after they find the rapist.