☆ Chap10. I Hope You Know I Ripped All Your Pictures Of The Wall.

"eren?" you say as you walk in front of face. which he ignored again. ever since christina dropped the exposed bomb on not you but eren for being a druggie he's been distant.

"HELLO??" you scream in his face then he finally looked down at you noticing you were a inch from crying.

"EREN?? SINCE WHEN DID YOU DO THIS SHIT?" you yelled as tears sprung from your white waterline as you gripped his shirt desperately trying to forget the situation that you are already in.

"i haven't been doing it for long." eren whispers out as he watch the desperation that sit on your corneas fade away.

"eren. why? why did you start in the fucking first place?"

"i like the feeling."

"what feeling eren?"

"freedom"

"eren.."

"y/n."

"y/n what am i to you?"

"your girlfriend.."

"and let's stay that way and not be an investigator."

"and just know, i've always hated you." he deadpans then walks into his home and shut and then locks the door behind.

where you stand you are trembling in his driveway as you held your hands on your coat sleeves holding onto it for dear life fighting the urge to just cry right there on the spot. instead you walk to your car which previously had you and eren inside and drive and just kept driving.

later on that night eren was revealed unfortunately that his addiction was exposed. his comments were horrid, he felt terrible for ditching his girlfriend but he needed a breather. and when he needs a breather he distances.

@erenfanpageluver: I LOVED YOU EREN WE COULDVE BEEN TOGETHER

@knineeater: ily eren🍒🍒🍒

@annabellerose: Are there any boys here 💋💋

@girlwthabigbutt: i hope u know i ripped all your pictures off my wall.

@luvvxaiya: it's okay eren, you can get help!

he sighs as he turns off his phone and looks back onto his wall that had pictures of you and him on different occasions. shaped into a heart with fairy lights surrounded around the heart. there's one picture on the wall of the assorted bunch directly in the middle of you eren putting two paper wrapped blunts in your mouth as someone was holding the lighter and lighting then cannabis. that night you all were partying at his birthday party and smoked cannabis together and posed for the camera, you winking and him just close smiling. eyes glossy, low and red. giggling back and forth and eating whenever you could.

that night you made him feel safe regarding to what was going on at home for him. also the night he tried heroin and became addicted.