Miwa/Miwako

Name: Miwako

Original name: Miwa

Age: 12

Power: animal communication,Telekinesis

Likes: music, comic books, snacks, her plush toys, exploring, examining the unknown.

Dislikes: Anyone harming animals or her friends, fire, people taking her snacks or destroying her things.

Bio: Originally from Iga, Miwa had moved to Eagle City with her father after the death of her mother. After moving away, Miwa had started to struggle with living in Komerica and making new friends when strange things began happening around her. These occurrences include: Glassware breaking, objects flying around, communicating with animals, etc. The only friend Miwa had made was in the form of a tanuki she named, Machiko. This of course caused tension between Miwa and her father, which later broke out into an argument, leading Miwa to run off into the woods where she found Machiko. Later on, she was able to cool down and started to travel back to her home, only to find it on fire. Scared for her father, Miwa ran into the house in hopes to save him and apologize, but was unable to get through the flames and falling platforms of the house. As Miwa was close to passing out completely, she noticed a strange figure that seemed to resemble her furry friend, asking if she wanted to live. She tells the figure she wants to live, but that she also wanted to save her father as well, as Miwa took the figure's hand..

The next thing Miwa knew, she found herself in the hospital, her father alive and well but looked distressed and guilty. He asks her if she was alright or if she had noticed anything different. All she could say was: "Miwa is sleeping. Call Miwa Miwako."

"