This Is The End

~Lexi's POV~

Grabbing my brush and bringing it up to my hair, I began to smile. I love my life. Sometimes I just think about my life without Pony in it, how different it would've been.

I changed into my blue jeans, my black v-neck, and my white converse. I threw my jean jacket on and put my hair in a high ponytail and added a black bandana.

I walked downstairs to find a box on the couch. It was a big box. Me being who I am, walked over to where the box was. I'm very curious. There was a note attached to the box. I picked up the note and began reading it...

Dear Lexi,

I can't believe your sixteen already. Your Aunt Georgia and I wanted to give you a gift. We just dropped it off a little while ago. We had to drive back to Texas though. We hope you enjoy your present. It should bring you joy.

Love,

Uncle Richard and Aunt Georgia

I opened the lid to the box and was immediately tackled by a big tan fluff ball. I opened my eyes and saw a brown little puppy sitting on my chest. I smiled and grabbed him.

"Your so cute" I said petting the dog. I looked and saw the dog was a he. I thought for a second. What was I gonna name him? Maybe Peanut. Yeah Peanut. I like it.

"How would you like to be named Peanut?" I asked in my baby voice. Peanut barked and licked my face. "I'll take that as a yes" I said laughing.

I grabbed Peanut and walked out the door. I walked to the Curtis house and opened the door. I saw no one in the living room. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to Pony's room. He was sleeping peacefully. Peanut barked and I shushed him. I laid Peanut on top of Pony and he started licking is face. Pony shifted in his sleep and started smirking.

"Oh, Lexi. We can't do this here. Were at school" he said. I started laughing, but quickly covered my mouth. Pony started petting Peanut. I couldn't hold in my laughter. I busted out laughing and fell on the floor, making a loud "Thud". I heard the bed move and Peanut jumping off of the bed and crawling on my back.

"Lexi, are you ok? Why are you on the ground?" Pony asked. I looked up at him and started laughing again

"Y-you were...having....a wet....dr-dream about me" I said laughing. His face turned a bright red. He smirked and started laughing with me. He scooped me up in his arms and started kissing me all over my face. I laughed and pushed him off of me.

~

Later on the whole gang was here. I introduced Peanut to them and they all instantly loved him. Later on we all went to see a movie. I left Peanut at home, hoping that she wouldn't trash the place. Pony and I sat in the very front, while the rest of the gang sat in the back. Pony and I love movies and books, especially the movie part. Well I enjoy the movie part more then the book part. While Pony enjoys the book part more than the movie part.

"This movie is so cheesy" I said taking a sip from my coke

"I know, beach movies are always the same. A love story. The guy and the girl who fall in love. The bad boy and the good girl" Pony said laughing. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. Watching the movie made me think....it was kinda like my relationship with Ponyboy. Except he's not a bad boy but I'm a good and bad type of girl.

The movie finally ended and we all started walking back to the Curtis. While we were walking, a blue mustang pulled up beside us. It was only Pony, Soda, Jessica, and I. The rest of the gang decided to go get dinner at the Dingo. 4 boys came out of the car. Soda and Pony pushed Jessica and I behind them.

"Well,well,well. If it isn't the greasers and their girls" a guy with curly blonde hair said

"What do you want Bob" Pony said clenching his fists together

"Yeah, what do you want. Because we don't want any trouble" Soda said

"Ha, well trouble is my middle name" A guy with brown curly hair said as he stepped closer. My palms started sweating and my heartbeat accelerated. I looked to Jessica and she had a fight face on. How could she not be scared. I mean, we're surrounded by 4 guys and we only have 2 boys and us.

"Your not taking our girls" Soda said stepping closer to them

"Says who. Plus the one with brown hair looks like my type" the guy with blonde hair said

"I'm definitely not your type, I'm a greaser. Not a stuck up social like you" I said stepping closer and crossing my arms. I don't know where this sudden boost of confidence came from, but I liked it. The socials laughed and Jessica looked at me like I was crazy for talking to a social like that. The guy stepped closer and pulled my arm.

"Your right, your not my type. But you would make a great baby sister" he said smirking

"WHAT!!!!" Pony said pulling me back towards him "She's already a baby sister to my best friend Johnny, I suggest you guys just leave us alone" Pony said turning around. But when he turned around to walk away one of the social's punched him in the back. He fell to the floor. I looked to my left to see Jessica running away and Soda being punched in the face on the ground. Pony was trying to fight them off but his hands got pinned to the ground.

I tried to help him but one of the socials picked me up and threw me over there back. I punched and screamed for help, but I was tossed in a car. The social jumped in the car and started driving.

"Your my little sister now" Bob said. I started crying and I brought my knees up to my chest. I looked out of the window and saw Pony and Soda still getting beat up. I screamed like I was being stabbed. I knew that it was the last time I would see Ponyboy or the gang.

~

Hello my sweets. Its sweetie here. I finally updated!!!!! Yay😂😂😂 Anyways this is the end of the book. But don't worry, there will be a sequel😊😊😊 So how do you think the ending was??? Leave your comments below. Don't forget to vote🌟 I will post when the second book will be updated on this book. There will be new characters in the book😮😮😮 So, until next time...Stay Gold🌅

Thanks,
Sweetie🍬