18//❤︎

(Not proofread)

Hyunjin's plan go only go one of two ways, and with Lee's gang potentially helping him, the odds were in his favor. The only thing left for him to do was home he wouldn't be murdered by the opposing gang first..

Hyunjin decided to cut down a shortcut and make his way back to the school. He knew Chan, Changbin, and Jisung stuck around for their extra curricular activities, so he thought he might as well hang around until they finished

...

After about an hour of Hyunjin waiting against a tree in front of the school building, Chan, a tall muscular guy, exits through the doors with a much shorter Changbin. Huh jin can feel himself getting slightly intimidated as he slowly approached the two.

Hyunjin feels his nerves freaking out, but he calms as he remembers why he's here in the first place "Chan, Changbin?"

The two older males turn around and give Hyunjin the same, questioning look. After some intense starring from the males, Chan decides to speak "Look here, Hwang. We're not looking to get into any fights today, so if that's what you're fishing for, please catch us a break"

Hyunjin didn't get mad or offended, for he totally understood where the gang member was coming from. "No, Chan.. I'm not trying to fight! I actually need your help?"

Chan's eyebrow raised as he was confused

"It's Felix.. He's gone, and I'm like 10 thousand percent sure that my father's playing a decently large role in that!"

"Felix!? You sure you wanna turn your father in like this?" Changbin cut in

"He's an ass and I don't support the shit he does, so let's bring him down the hard way.." Hyunjin confessed

Chan and Jisung gave eachother suspicious looks, but decided that if something where really happening to Felix, they'd want to be the ones to help

Chan and Jisung made Hyunjin get in the back of Chan's car. Jisung kept all the weapons with him, and called his boss and other gang members to stand by in case of any traps that Hwang might set up against them. Once they had their locations shared and everything secure, they allowed Hyunjin to direct them to the secret location in which Felix was being held hostage.

+

Felix cried and felt his face burning. His wrists and ankles were sore and stinging from rope burn. He could feel his life falling apart at that very moment. Even though the situation was already hell, he felt something in his gut that told him it was only about to get worse in a matter of seconds.

Boy was he right. He saw a man walk in with an erie grin. Something about it told him that he'd better start praying immediately.

The man approached the boy and slid his hand under Felix's chin. He pulled Felix's face up to him. Felix's face showed anger and disgust. Pure hatred.

The man let out a chuckle and started to touch Felix more, but this time in other places.

...

Felix felt his body getting weaker as he sat there. Not a though in his mind, everything was just numb.. So fucking numb...

-

Once Chan, Jisung, and Hyunjin reached the location, they got out and headed for the door. Jisung called the others to go ahead and come as backup.

Hyunjin was the first to peak in. Once he verified everything was clear, they all entered.

Hyunjin moved his head from side to side trying to find Felix. He needed to find him now.

He ran to look through all of the doors until he stumbled into the room where he found Felix. Something about the way Felix looked, made Hyunjin fall into a sob right infront of Felix. He fell to his knees and rested his weary head on Felix's lap. After a few seconds of sobbing he looked up to see Felix's face covered in bruises and cuts that were dripping blood. Hyunjin gently grabbed the boys face and wiped the warm tears from his eyes.

Felix opened his eyes, and saw the one person he'd been hoping to see since he got here. He was able to put a small sad smile on his face for Hyunjin.

Hyunjin grabbed his knife from his pocket and started cutting the ropes off of Felix. Once he finally got them off he helped Felix to his feet, only for the younger to start stumbling. He figured that it would be a terrible idea to allow Felix to walk on his own, so he let Felix hop on his back and he carried him back outside. Once he made it outside, he saw no sign of the other two boys anywhere. He turned around to look for them, and as soon as he did, he felt a prick and everything turned black.

Thanks for reading!!!

🏩~ C͜͡o͜͡n͜͡s͜͡i͜͡d͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ V͜͡o͜͡t͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡! <3

🎡~ D͜͡o͜͡n͜͡'t͜͡ F͜͡o͜͡r͜͡g͜͡e͜͡t͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ F͜͡o͜͡l͜͡l͜͡o͜͡w͜͡

🧃~ L͜͡e͜͡a͜͡v͜͡e͜͡ C͜͡o͜͡m͜͡m͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡s͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ H͜͡e͜͡l͜͡p͜͡

m͜͡e͜͡ I͜͡m͜͡p͜͡r͜͡o͜͡v͜͡e͜͡ A͜͡n͜͡y͜͡t͜͡h͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡!