Authors Note !Please Read!

Hi, so you've chosen my story, I'm honoured but before you start reading I would like to say a few things. This is my story I wrote it and there will be similar stories to this but I promise you I am not copying or taking anyone's stories. I made this up in my head first then on a holiday with my family I wrote it out, It is written in 3 parts according to the movies, just a note parts 1 and 2 are short and part 3 is super long.

This will not be the highest quality story but it will make your dream about Maze runner. In this story, you are Y/n or y/n depending if I'm lazy or not. I have written you like a girl because I am, but feel free to change it to whatever you want. There is no hate on any characters, and there is no pressure for you to do anything. When you read this, I am happy for you to make your own stories based on this only if I have credit and say if you edit little clips, feel free to tag me on tik tok: evemoait498. There will be smut I will put a warning at the begging of the chapter and if you do not wish to read it skip the chapter entirely, there will be two endings to this I will post them as ending 1 and ending 2. Also, I will not be posting any more Author's notes until the end. 

Okay lovelies enjoy reading. xxxx