Ending 2: 1

"Just leave me here," Newt says leaning back against the railing, "are you crazy, I'm not leaving you here" Y/N protests, and Newt gives in. "Right c'mon Thomas and I are going to take you there, Minho you run ahead and Gally go with him and cover him," Y/N says as she and Thomas lift Newt. Minho and Gally run off and Y/N and Tomas carry an almost limp Newt, they stumble across the roads and make it into a building foyer where Newt just completely collapses. "No, Newt cmon you have to keep going" Thomas shackles him "just leave me" he groans black blood spills from his mouth. "I'm not leaving you," Y/N says. Newt stands up slowly "Newt," Y/N says but his eyes were completely black and he lunges at the two, Thomas runs off "I'll be back" he yells. Newt continues to lung at Y/N, she holds his shoulders and he snaps out of it for a second "please kill me" he says before he starts screaming again and swiping at her, Y/N dodges and ducks as Newt chases her around occasionally coming back to reality begging for her to kill him. "I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU" she screams at him tear falling from her face. Thomas comes back to see Newt swinging a knife at Y/N and her dodging it and trying to keep him under control, he just stands there and watches as Newt pins her to the floor almost stabbing her, Newt then stopped and turned the knife around to himself and tries to ram the knife into his chest. "NO" Y/N yells knocking it out of his hands, the virus takes him back and he screams at her and scrambles to the knife, Y/N quickly stands up and Newt runs at her swinging the knife but she catches his hand ripping the knife out of his hands. Brenda runs down and gasps at the scene of Y/N fighting to keep Newt under control, "Y/N HERE" Brenda yells catching her attention. Y/N pushes Newt to the floor and runs to Brenda, she grabs the serum and cuts her arm open letting her blood drip into the vile, she then closes it up and put it into the injector. Newt starts running after Y/N again screaming and throwing his arms around, she fights him again but stabs him with the serum, injecting it into him.

Newt passes out and Brenda runs over to help Y/N carry Newt, Gally, Fry and Minho all run down into the foyer. "How did you do that" Minho said picking up one of Newt's legs, 'I just did," Y/N says just a bit puffed "Gally you grab the other leg, let's get him back to the aircraft," Y/N says and they all lift him and carry him up to the aircraft. Brenda found some blankets and laid a few out creating a makeshift bed, Y/N sat down leaning against the wall of the ship with Newt's head on her lap, she could already see the virus disappearing, "Uhh Y/N how did you get a cure" Gally said pointing to Newt who was almost virus-free, Y/N had a small smile on her face "when I was with the rebels at their camp before you showed up, Mary extracted some of my blood and discovered that I was completely immune, meaning my blood kills the virus not just slows it" she explained to the others who were confused as to how it worked but they didn't question any further. "We need to find Thomas" Brenda said her face showing distinctive sighs of worry, "He would've gone to W.C.K.D knowing him," Gally said huffing. Jeorge flew over to W.C.K.D and saw Thomas and Teresa huddled on the roof "I think I got them" he said calling to the others, he spun the plane around and Brenda opened the hatch, Y/N, Gally, Minho and Vince gathered at the hatch and called out to Teresa and Thomas.