the monstrous duo - (ace x reader lemon)

it was just another regular day on the moby dick. the waves rocking the boat, sun shinning down on your already tan face, and the sound of men laughing and drinking on the deck.

leaving your room, you decided to check out what the guys were doing on deck.

"heyyy! little sis!" marco held his drink towards you. you waved and smiled at him from the other side of the deck. you glanced around, seeing who all was there. ace, marco, thatch, teach, pops, and a few others.

"hey little sis! come drink with us!" thatch called to you. "okay okay i'll drink with you." you held up your hands, surrendering.

after grabbing some sake from the kitchen, you headed back out towards everyone.

"y/n." pops bellowed out. "what's up pops?" you stood in front of where he was sitting. "do you know why we're celebrating today?" he smiled. "nope, can't say i do." you admitted. "well today was the day you joined our crew 3 years ago. you sure were a stubborn little brat." he laughed as you tried to recall the events of you joining his crew.

you had remembered. you were the captain of a notorious pirate crew. with a bounty of almost 500,000,000 berries. you were known for your strong haki and your ability to stop devil fruit users from using their ability for 20 minutes. soon becoming one of the seven warlords, you headed towards the new world. quickly being stopped by the whitebeard pirates. they destroyed your crew without lifting a finger. your crew fought very hard. you weren't strong enough. after destroying your crew, he asked you to join his.

"now, i think i do remember it. when i became 'little sis'. i was devastated, but at least my crew survived." you laughed. "you were a feisty one, i'll give you that." ace added. you chuckled with him. one of the main reasons why you joined was because of the dark haired, freckled boy in the corner. he was beautiful. his build, his laugh, his smile. just everything about him.

after a few hours of drinking and laughing with the crew, you were still surprisingly sober. unlike the rest of the crew. except one. freckles. you hadn't seen him in a good while. you decided you had enough for one night, said goodnight to pops, and headed off towards your room.

as you were walking through a darker part of the ship, someone grabbed your arm and pulled you into a darkened room. "what the fu-" you started until a hand was placed over your mouth. you and the mysterious person stayed like this for a moment until the crew went to bed for the night. "ok seriously who the hell are you?" you turned to face the mysterious person. "who'd you think it was?" a familiar voice said.

you knew that voice like the back of your hand. it was freckles. "why did you pull me in-" he cut you off with a kiss. and you surely didn't hesitate to kiss him back. "ace..." you paused, "why?" he stopped kissing you. "i love you y/n. but you were too damn stubborn to do notice. so i did something about it." he said confidently. you started kissing him again.

and with that, he squeezed your hips, causing you to gasp. leaving your mouth agape. giving him a chance to slip his tongue in. and the kissing continued, even harder this time.

your hands led themselves to his toned upper body, tracing every line and scar that tattered his torso. he groaned underneath your touch. "someone's been waiting for this for a while.." you teased. "and you haven't?" he chuckled. "shut it freckles." you giggled. to be completely honest, he loved it when you called him that. but when anyone else called him that, it earned them a punch to the face.

a few minutes passed by and ace had picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. he then pushed you up against the wall and grabbed your ass. he then attempted to get your shirt off of you. after shrugging out of it, the shirt had made its way to the floor. his free hand made its way up to your clothed breast, groaning when he realized there was still something keeping him from touching your bare skin. he reached his hands around your back and unclipped your bra on the first try. then continued to massage and pinch your breast, you let out a soft moan as he did so. "ace..." you said breathlessly. he carried you over to the bed and layed you down carefully.