oh captain - (kid x reader lemon)

you could hear his stupid combat boots from below the ship.

the way he talked to you made you tense up and feel all warm inside. it was like nothing you'd ever felt before.

"hey y/n are you almost ready to go? captain wants to head out" someone called from above deck.

being the only girl and their very own navigator, you got your own quarters and special privileges.

"yeah be up in a sec." you called after the mystery man.

a few moments later you dashed up the stairs and headed towards the small crowd of people in the cafe area.

"hey what's going on?" you whispered to one of the crew members.
"captain wants everyone off the ship to explore and claim land before the new era finally comes." he whispered back.

for a few moments you sat and listened in on everyone's small talk. until they all started grabbing their things and stomping off of the boat ramp down to dry land.

you started to follow behind the crowd to see what you could do to help.

"y/n, where do you think you're going?" kidd called from behind you, leaning against the stair rail.

"i uh figured i'd go help them." you stumbled over your words at the near sight of him.

he walked over to you, looked you up and down, and pulled you into the captains quarters.

"i actually needed something else, mrs navigator." he whispered slyly.

"which is?" you tried your best to stay as professional as possible, for he is still your captain.

he walked towards you and you backed away slowly until your back was against the wall.

"i need you." he said, looking into your eyes as if he was searching for something.

your heart melted. who knew your hard headed captain could be so gentle.

"kidd i-" you were at a loss.

"there isn't a need for words, just kiss me already." he says as he puts his hand on the walls behind you and closes the small gap between your lips.

you weren't sure what to do. your heart was beating so fast you thought it was going to pop out of your chest. the way his lips passionately pressed against yours left you wanting more than just a quick make out session.

"kidd, please put your hands on me." you whispered into his ear.

"someone is a little desperate i see." he smirked into the next kiss, giving it more thought and passion this time.

his hand dipped down and held your waist tightly, keeping his right hand on the wall for support.

your bodies slowly started rubbing up against each other in sync.

he slowly brought your shirt, along with his, over your heads and tossed them aside.

his warm hand fondled your breasts, making you breathe heavily.

he leaned in to claim your lips once again, this time with more tongue.

as he distracted you with sloppy kisses, his hand dropped from your breasts to your waist and worked on getting your shorts down.

after getting yours off, he took his own off.

moments passed and he was taking in every inch of your body. you became flustered and red within seconds. you weren't used to this kind of attention.

"you're so beautiful y/n." kidd said quietly, almost like he was talking to himself.

you smiled softly and pulled him in for another kiss.

he lifted you up gently and put you down on his mattress.

after climbing up on the bed himself, his hands had reached places no one had ever touched.

his middle finger circled your clit as he places soft kisses on your neck & chest.

"kidd." you whimpered, grasping his hair harshly.

"i know baby i know." he said, entering one finger in you. all of his attention still remained on your chest.

soft moans left the back of your throat as he flicked his finger in & out.

suddenly he added another finger and your breath caught in your throat.

his pace quickened and he had you panting and whimpering in little to no time.

"kidd i'm gonna..." you cut yourself off.

he suddenly stopped all movement, pulled your panties all the way off, and replaced his fingers with his tongue.

"ah fuck..." your hands found their way into his hair yet again.

his tongue flicked in and out of you slowly, you could tell that he was attempting to tease you.

you pulled his head up and kissed him passionately.

"enough games kidd." you went serious for a moment.

"whatever you want princess." he smirked and pulled his boxers off.

he pushed himself into you slowly, letting you get used to his size.

your mouth was left agape, not knowing what to do or say.

once given the okay, he started to thrust slowly.

"ah go faster please." you managed to get out in between moans.

his paced quickened, letting the sound of skin slapping, your loud moans, and his groans fill the room.

you didnt think it could get any better until he reached his hand around and started rubbing your clit.

"fuck." you shut your eyes quickly.

you could feel your climax approaching, and by the way he was throbbing, you knew his was approaching too.

he picked up his pace again and went until you both shuddered into your releases.

he fell over next to you almost instantly, pulling the sheet over you two.

you wrapped your arm around him and snuggled up closer.

"i love you y/n." he said as he ran his fingers through your hair.

"i love you kidd." you smiled and let your body fully relax.

*extended ending!*

"hey where's captain?" someone called from outside kidd's room.

as the sound of his name, he was pulled out from his sleepy mood almost immediately.

"you don't care if they see you in here do you?" he looked you in the eye, searching for an honest answer.

"as long as they don't see me naked i could care less." you smiled cheekily.

the door swung open almost right after he asked. "oh i found..." the crew member paused, "him... and the navigator?" the tone in his voice was filled with confusion.

you giggled, still facing kidd's bare chest.

"we'll leave you two alone..." he said, hurriedly shutting the door behind him.

~ authors notes ~

sorry it took so long for me to publish something new again!!

i'm taking requests now!

thank u guys & happy reading!