no one else but me - (zoro x reader lemon)

bored bored bored. there was nothing to do. everyone on the crew was practically melting at this point.

the sunny had reached a summer island a few hours ago and the heat has been unbearable. not even luffy had the energy to do anything. which is surprising, cause that guy always has too much energy.

you were currently laying down near the aquarium. the least hottest spot on the ship. you had managed to find a bikini top & a pair of jean shorts.

the rest of the crew was also laying around in cooler spots like you. except zoro. he was working out in the crows nest. in the insane heat.

about 30 minutes later sanji called for you in the kitchen. you traipsed up the stairs and into the cafe. "what's up sanji?" you asked as nicely as possible. "would you mind taking this bottle of water up to zoro? i dislike the guy but i don't want him to die of dehydration." he smiled thoughtfully, handing you the ice cold bottle. "yeah of course. and i always knew you had a heart in there somewhere." you joked, walking out the door.

as you reached the entrance to the crows next, you could hear zoro's equipment clanking around. you opened the doors and a cool breeze hit you. "ahhh," you felt relieved from the heat "it feels so nice up here." you closed your eyes, taking it all in. zoro dropped his weights and took a seat on one of the benches. you walked over to the benches, taking a seat next to him. "here, sanji told me to bring this to you." he took the water from your hand and chugged half of it fairly quickly.

"thirsty or what?" you chuckled. "it's hotter than hell outside, what did you expect?" he turned to face you. the beads of sweat running down his face and his rosy cheeks almost made him look a bit flustered. it definitely was a turn on. you only imagined how sweaty he could get from doing dirty things to you.

zoro waved his hand in front of your face. "uh hello? y/n? you there?" he regained your undivided attention. "huh? sorry i dazed off. what were you saying?" you looked him in the eye again. "nevermind that. why are you blushing?" he tilted his head to the side a bit. "i'm blushing?" you were a little shocked that only imagining dirty things could make you blush like crazy. "yeah. you looked at my face and then spaced out. what were you thinking about?" he had a slight smirk painted on his face, almost knowing exactly what you were going to say. "this is embarrassing." you turned to face front. "what? the fact that you were thinking about fucking me?"

your eyes almost popped out of your sockets. how did he know what you were thinking? you kept silent, not sure if you wanted to deny or admit that what he said was true.

"i know it's true. you cant lie to me princess." he grabbed your chin gently and pulled your face closer to his. your blush darkened. "okay fine. it's true." you tried to look anywhere but his face. "i knew it. so what do you say i go make that dream of yours happen." he leaned towards you more, keeping eye contact. "i- well-" you were having trouble even forming a sentence underneath his intense gaze. sweat glistened down both of your bodies, leaving certain areas more shiny and possibly provocative.

he leaned in and kissed you softly. while doing so, he had managed to get you up on his lap. "zoro" you said breathlessly. he rocked your hips back and forth, slowly grinding you two together. a small moan left your mouth.

he began to fumble with the strings of your bikini. "having trouble?" you smirked. "no," he grunted,"i've got it." his eyebrows knotted in frustration. you reached your hand back and pulled one string, leaving the untied bikini in your lap.

he tossed your top and his wet, sweaty, white shirt on the floor and then laid you down across the bench.

he started kissing his way down your body. first at your neck.

the biting and licking only turned you on more. louder moans began escape from the back of your throat.

eventually making his way to your chest, he shoved one breast into his mouth and started sucking. your hands twisted into his short green hair, softly pulling every time you moaned.

and as soon as you knew it, your bottoms were on the floor and his head was between your legs, softly kissing and biting your inner thigh. "fuck...zoro." you closed your eyes tightly and pulled even harder on his hair. "i know princess, i know." he responded.

his tounge flicked through your slick folds. circling and softly sucking on your clit every so often. "i'm gonna..." your back arched, toes curled and eyes shut tightly as you came into zoro's mouth.

he didn't miss a single drop of your sweet juices.

you laid across the bench with your arm over your forehead.

zoro made quick work of his boxers and was suddenly on top of you again. "i'm not finished quite yet." he made eye contact again.

his tip rubbed on the outside of your womanhood, making you moan loudly.

he entered you slowly, giving you time to get used to his size.

"fuck y/n you're so tight." he grunted and entered you completely. 

after giving him a very subtle ok, he started to ever so gently thrust in and out. your moans reaching new volumes.

he picked up his pace and starting going faster. "zoro." you screamed. your back arched, your toes curled and your nails scratched his back harshly as you came yet again onto his dick.

"fuck, got you twice." he smirked and started going once again.

he reached new speeds and both of your moans and grunts filled the room almost immediately. "y/n... i'm gonna... come..." he let out one last final grunt and he came inside you.

"holy shit. i didn't think you were this good." you said as zoro toppled over next to you. "so what? rate me 10/10?" he smiled, wrapping his arms around you. "hmm i don't know if it was that good. maybe an 8/10." you giggled. he bit your arm in response.

the both of you drifted off into a light sleep as he snuggled up into your chest.

(time skip)

robin knocked softly on the crows nest door, not knowing who would be up there. oh well she's definitely in for  a surprise.

she glanced around the almost empty weight room, until her eyes landed on the two of your naked sleeping bodies. she quickly shut the door.

the door closing woke both you and zoro up. "shit who was that? if it was that ero cook, i'll beat his ass. no one gets to see you like this other than me." zoro stood up to throw his clothes back on and toss you yours. "well if it was sanji, he probably would have kicked you and told you to "get off of his sweet princess." you said as you mocked the blondes loving but sometimes humiliating ways.

"true. but we should head back before the whole crew comes looking after us."

(end)