Prologue

"GET OUT AND DONT RETURN HERE EVER AGAIN!" Y/n's boss screamed as he pushed her out of the facility. She was just fired because she didnt allow a drunken customer to touch her. Her boss closed the doors and locked them leaving her outside alone.
She picked herself up and started making her way back to the shitty apartment she lived in because the rent was cheep, ¥30,000 a month to be exact.

Upon walking up to the run down building a gunshot rang out throughout the block making the hairs on her neck stick up and she had the sudden urge to quickly get inside. Upon reaching the shitty apartment her cat ran to her and sat down.

"Oh Luna..The rent is due next week and I dont even have a job.." Y/n sighed as she opened her laptop and started job searching. An ad popped up for a job on the site.

"Princess: ¥300 Million a month. Interview location:725 South Roppongi District. Times: 10Am,2Pm,5Pm and 10Pm." The girls eyes widened as she clicked on the ad.
'This isnt real..' She thought. Her screen turned black and her camera turned on for a few seconds before turning off and closing the tab. A notification popped up for an Email.

It was the job she read.

"Hello Y/n L/n. You have been nominated or Randomly selected for a job interview! You will compete with 20 other applicants for this job! Please go to the address you read on the website.

-Yuri Suzuki Room 274 Building 2.

This book is to be started on the first of august so PLEASE spam my dms, tiktok and Instagram <3

Insta:nolongerzoe

Tiktok:kokonois_akane