Professional

"Y/n, L/n, We need you to sign this contract in order to work here wirth us." Rinodu spoke sliding the paper and pen over.

"Theres no need to read, everything on the website is on the contract." Ran threw a menacing smile at you sliding over a pen.

You skimmed over the contract and a word caught your eye.

"Bonten."

Your heart sunk as it did many times before, you snatched the paper off of the desk and read it.

"I, Y/n, L/n, swear all loyalty to Haitani Ran and Haitani Rindou. My loyalty will not come free, pay will be sent. Housing will be given by the Haitani brothers, Food will be provided along with utilities and safety. Bonten will not be mentioned to anyone below Y/n. Y/n is not allowed to go to Bonten Owned clubs or Areas. Y/n is not allowed to stay out at night without a brother present.

Y/n L/n will swear respect and loyalty to Manjiro Sano, Haitani Ran, Haitani Rindou, Haruchiyo Sanzu, Hitto Kakucho, Kokonoi Hajime and Akashi Takeomi.

Y/n L/n will follow direct orders.

If this contract is not signed by Y/n L/n she will be terminated. "

Y/N L/N
_________ 

Haitani Inc.
_________

"What the hell..So if I dont want to be involved with a gang I get fired?" You ask confused.

"Not fired my dear..You are terminated as in killed." Ran spat leaning forward a bit.
You bit your lip shaking hearing the words leave his mouth.

"Sign the paper Y/n." Rindou sighed.

"Alright..But lets me clear..I have a very good lawyer and if I get hurt dealing with you..People- Ill sue your asses." You hissed quickly signing your signature and sliding the paper back.

"Good girl, listen, we dont really care if you have a lawyer or not. We can have you and your lawyer taken away forever. So dont ever threaten us with law again." Ran threatened with a smile passing the paper to the woman behind him.

"Now, lets start with your first order.." Rindou began thinking.

"New clothes, your outfit looks cheep. Did you get it from that apartment you were put into?" Ran asked rubbing his forehead.

You were lost in thought not even listening but thinking of insults and ways to get out of this.
"Damn..He got a dome..Forehead big as hell- Wait right how to get out of here."
Ran snapped you from thought with a flick to the forehead.

"Ow!" You exclaimed rubbing the sore spot.

"Ill take that as a yes. Alright, we have a special store for our workers in an enclosed mall. Put this anklet on." Ran picked up a golden anklet and patted his thigh as you werent far from him.

You put your foot up and he clips the ankelt on.

"Dont even try to think of escaping. This anklet is not only nearly invincible but it also has a tracker so you wont get far." Ran spoke as you put your foot down and stood up.