Your fired!

"Hey pretty lady! Why aintcha up there with the other dancers?!" A drunk man slurred.

"Sir im just a waitress but thank you." I said refilling his drink.

"Maybe me and you could have some alone tiIII-" The man was cut off when a gun was put to his head.

"Thanks for keepin him busy. Now scram." A man with pink hair and scars said. I bowed my head and quickly went to the back moments before a gunshot rang out. There were some guests screaming and trying to get out but ended up getting shot within seconds. Soon enough everyone went back to normal.

I went to serve two men, one had lavender and blue hair which was longer while the other had lavender and burgundy type which was shorter, they looked like brothers or cousins maybe.

"Hello sir's, what can I get for you tonight?" I asked in a calm polite voice but loud enough to hear over the music.

"Uh......one more..s..shot of whiskey..." The one with shorter hair slurred. I nodded and went back to the bar.

When I returned there were 2 women who dont work with me sitting on the mens laps. When they saw me they pushed the women away and focused on me.

"Here you go, anything else?" I asked.

"Yes...You.." The one with longer hair said while trying to grab my waist but I quickly pulled away from him.

"Si-" I was cut off when the one with shorter hair pulled me in and attempted to kiss me, i slapped him and quickly went back to the bar without looking back.

An hour had passed and my shift was almost over when my boss came over to me with the things I brought to work with me and pushed me to the door.

"GET OUT AND DONT RETURN HERE EVER AGAIN!" My boss shouted as he pushed me out and threw my things at me. He closed and locked the door hardly shooting me a glance.

I picked up my things and began walking back to my apartment.

When I reached the run down building I called 'home' a gunshot rang down the whole block making my hairs stand. I quickly went inside the building and walked up to the second floor before taking a break.

"Shit!" I softly cried out for nobody to hear.
I began walking again and finally got to the forth floor. I took out my keys and began opening the door when two men barged through the main door and began yelling. I quickly opened my door, shut it and locked it before falling to my knees and breaking down.

"Damn this bitch is ghetto as fuck!" I said while sobbing. I got up and pulled myself together before Luna ran up to me. I walked to my bedroom and opened my laptop to search for a job.

"Oh Luna..What do I do? The rent is due and I just lost my job.." I sighed clicking on a website. I scrolled through before an ad popped up reading.
"Princess ¥300 Million a month.
Location:725 South Roppongi District
Times:10am, 2pm, 5pm and 10pm."

My eyes nearly popped from my head reading it. 'Gotta be a scam..' I thought clicking the ad. My screen turned black and my camera turned on for a second before turning off. I started to panic but I received an email that calmed me a bit.

"Hello Y/n L/n. You have been randomly selected or nominated for a job interview! You will compete with 20 other applicants for the job. Please follow to the address you read on the website."